This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Third Person Shooter is king?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which Third Person Shooter is king?
3 years ago#11
grizzmoe posted...
subhuman46n2 posted...
Max Payne 3.

---
Winter is Coming
3 years ago#12
Gears of war may be more popular, but I have to go with the Transformers. What other TPS can you use such extreme prowess?
3 years ago#13
snake spiegal posted...
grizzmoe posted...
subhuman46n2 posted...
Max Payne 3.
3 years ago#14
I chose Mass Effect since it's in there but I don't consider it a shooter. The best pure TPS out there is without a doubt Gears of War.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
3 years ago#15
Half these games arnt even good shooting games.. lmao.. So with that I have to ask where in the F*** is Vanquish & MP3?

This may be the most S*** poll I have ever seen..
---
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning
3 years ago#16
velvet_hammer posted...
Half these games arnt even good shooting games.. lmao.. So with that I have to ask where in the F*** is Vanquish & MP3?

This may be the most S*** poll I have ever seen..

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-0mzN_FZnycM/UA7nhFdkFBI/AAAAAAAABWY/c0R2jzeHSwI/Original%252520Oh%252520You%252521%25255B5%25255D.jpg
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
3 years ago#17
EDF. *** everything else
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
3 years ago#18
I did vote Mass Effect, but I consider it more of a hybrid genre, kind of a role playing third person shooter type thing. I think Gears of War is the best plain third person shooter though.
3 years ago#19
Ghost recon 2
3 years ago#20
How do you have something like The Godfather on the list but not Uncharted or Max Payne?

My vote goes to one of those two.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which Third Person Shooter is king?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived