This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Far Cry 3 is the surprise game of the year so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Far Cry 3 is the surprise game of the year so far?
4 years ago#1
People expected it to be good, maybe very good... But this game is gonna be considered one of the GOTY, if that means anything. I did not expect this. I loved and hated Far Cry 2, looks like they fixed all the problems of that game, although the fire was better in it. :)
4 years ago#2
So much wrong in your topic.

"Year so far"? The year is over. The surprise game of the year is Walking Dead. Also, Far Cry 3 is not yet so no one knows if it's a decent game or not.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
4 years ago#3
Its too good to be true. Gonna reserve judgement until i play it. The last FC was a letdown but instincts was pretty legendary in my book.
4 years ago#4
You and your Walking Dead... That game isn't worth60$ lol. You play it once and it's zzz after that. Good point and click game though, well you know what I mean.
4 years ago#5
ts too good to be true. Gonna reserve judgement until i play it. The last FC was a letdown but instincts was pretty legendary in my book.
The game was great on Xbox, but man did I hate that huge circle crosshair... Any game that has that is an instant fail lol. Original pc Far Cry was amazing in 2004, that thing got my ati 9800pro going.
4 years ago#6
oasisbeyond posted...
You and your Walking Dead... That game isn't worth60$ lol. You play it once and it's zzz after that. Good point and click game though, well you know what I mean.

I would also agree with The Walking Dead...it's also not $60 to begin with so I don't know what your point is.
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
4 years ago#7
First FarCry was pretty amazing, but the ones that came in between 1 and 2 were TERRIBLE IMO. 2 was pretty amazing as well, but it had almost just as many negatives as it did positives (quickly respawning enemies to name just one).

3 looks to be more like what 2 should have been and if so then it'll be awesome. Just wish it would have come out a little while ago so we could have seen it included in some of the BF sales.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
4 years ago#8
Let's not be hasty. There is still plenty of time left in the year for another "wow" title.
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
4 years ago#9
pothocket posted...
So much wrong in your topic.

"Year so far"? The year is over. The surprise game of the year is Walking Dead. Also, Far Cry 3 is not yet so no one knows if it's a decent game or not.

Actually, the surprise game of the year is Xcom.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
4 years ago#10
Geez, this is getting to be like the Oscars. Nobody remembers the early releases. If I had to pin a sleeper this year, it would be Dragon's Dogma. That sold a lot on word of mouth, and didn't have a franchise name to fall back on.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Far Cry 3 is the surprise game of the year so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived