This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The game you've beat the most?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game you've beat the most?
3 years ago#251
Got to be The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Must of beat it 15+ times, or close to once a year from release until now. It was the first Zelda I beat nearly 20 years ago that got me hooked on the series.

I am feeling the urge to play it again now that it was re-released on the 3DS eshop.

Also, my brother in law just got the Streets or Rage Collection as well as the Golden Axe collection on the 360. I just love the SoR series, even though we never beat it back in the Arcades. I always preferred SoR over Golden Axe because they actually drop health throughout the stage- either that or my brother in law and I just suck at that collection now than when we were younger.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. ~Sun Tzu
3 years ago#252
probably Mega Man 2, followed by Streets of Rage 2, followed by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (I usually play through SotN at least once a year).

Honorable mentions are: Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 (and 3 + Knuckles), Golden Axe 2, Kid Chameleon, Light Crusader, Phantasy Star 3 and 4, Metal Gear Solid (and Twin Snakes remake), Dynasty Warriors 5, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Alpha Protocol, and probably a few others.

I've put many hours into both Oblivion and Skyrim, but not necessarily beat the game with all the characters I've made.
"You will be judged by what you succeed at, not by what you attempt."
3 years ago#253
PSO I think no other game comes close to the many times I've seen the credits roll on that game.
3 years ago#254
A lot of people saying Resident Evil 2. This is probably my third most played game.
3 years ago#255
Hitman Blood Money nearing about 10 times and Final Fantasy VII which I have beat either 8 or 9 times I forget. Runner ups are probably MGS3/4 and Deus Ex all three of which I have beaten about 5 times.
PSN: malikithe1/ XBL:yzzin/ Steam: yzzin
3 years ago#256
Castlevana Symphony of the Night, i've beaten it countless times(more than 15 for sure), both on PS1, PC(Emulator) and Xbox 360, ind i plan to play it again.

There's also Tales of the Abyss, i'm on my 10th playthrough
Who would have fought for a land where blood flows till it clots each river?
3 years ago#257
Sonic Adventure 2.And Resident Evil 5.
Playing- Resident Evil 5,Resident Evil 6,Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
3 years ago#258
Re4 10+
ME2 25+
3 years ago#259
Super Mario Land 2 I beat abut 7 times
Kirby's Dream Land 1 and 2 maybe 6 times each
Conkers Bad Fur Day about 6 times plus 1 more time on Xbox remake (Which sucked)
MGS2 about 7 times
MGS The Twin Snakes about 10 times (Only game I ever speedrun through, I knew the game that well)
RE4 currently playing my 4th time on the new HD(lol) version
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
3 years ago#260
Probably Disaster Report or its sequel, Raw Danger. I usually play them once or twice a year, so it's not surprising that they'd be my most beaten games.
Not changing this sig until Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4: Summer Memories is brought out of cancellation or a new ZZT is announced. (03/16/2011)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game you've beat the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived