This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Other than games you like, what do you want to see in a home-gaming console?

#11AsucaHayashiPosted 11/24/2012 4:39:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12AsucaHayashiPosted 11/24/2012 4:39:16 PM
How is that going to prevent someone from returning the actual disc to the store? Okay, I could buy it from gamestop used, register the game, then return it to gamestop. I get the game for free then.

DRM means digital rights management.

you're assuming that just because the game is installed on your system, it's automatically playable which is wrong.

i wouldn't know how game sharing would work but i can imagine they would implement a system so only one game is activated on one system at a time or do something like with sony and 5 installs etc.

if they return the game to the store and they check if it's "unlocked" or not, then the store can treat it accordingly.

there are plenty of ways they can go about it.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?
#13GamerCzar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:58:16 PM
bum-
---
Want to write a story? Then visit and please sticky this topic!
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/288-creative-writing/64205542
#14CaIiber345Posted 11/26/2012 6:06:41 PM
Complete backward compatibility, for retail, arcade, and indie. And original Xbox titles that are currently BC.

All content already downloaded carries over to the next system.

More memory. 250gb or 320gb should be the standard.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
"Diablo. I hope that girl didn't give me the clap." -Luis Lopez, TBoGT, GTA IV
#15CienoKahloPosted 11/27/2012 1:38:10 AM
Agreed on more storage space by default. 200 gb at least, since so many titles either have downloadable DC or are digital-only.

The Kinect could be improved, it has a hard time recognizing gestures towards the end of its field of vision, and the player has to exaggerate motions. I wish it could understand more nuanced gestures. But more importantly, there needs to be more not-sucky games for it. I like it, but I'm now considering getting a Wii to scratch my motion-gaming itch.
#16Blade_Of_IcePosted 11/27/2012 1:44:11 AM
something that actually blocks children from playing online, since their parents don't seem to give a ****, hell i'll actually break down and allow every online interaction to be moderated and recorded if it means not having to deal with 10 year olds anymore.