This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the f*** do you cancel a f***ing gold subscription?

#1The_Excerion3Posted 11/24/2012 7:57:38 PM
I've been trying for like an hour to figure out how the f*** you're supposed to cancel your live gold subscription on the Xbox, and the option obviously isn't there.

So how the hell do I cancel the subscription? This is the worst user experience I've ever come across in my life and it's a f***ing joke that a company like Microsoft would do this. You absolutely CANNOT provide an interface for setting up a credit card subscription and NOT provide one for removing it on the same device. I'm stuck with a subscription on an old hotmail account I have no access to, and a phone number I can't call because I don't have access to a phone right now.

What am I supposed to do?
#2adonfrazPosted 11/24/2012 8:00:31 PM
e-mail customer service
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#3ADHDguitarPosted 11/24/2012 8:01:47 PM
Been there.

You have to go to the Xbox Live website and cancel from there. If that doesn't work, try to contact customer support.

If and when you start speaking to a representative, they will try to sell you more Xbox Live Gold. You will have to be very unwavering.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Yankeehazard191Posted 11/24/2012 8:16:19 PM
its called google
#5oasisbeyondPosted 11/24/2012 8:18:15 PM
You can't. MS owns your soul.
#6The_Excerion3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 8:28:07 PM
What is the e-mail address for customer support? I can't even find the f***ing thing. Their "contact us" page has some stupid ass troubleshooter thing that directs me to a login page and no contact e-mail address...
#7blacklabel357Posted 11/24/2012 8:42:06 PM
If you can log into xbox.com its as simple as clicking on "my account" and then clicking on "change" where it says automatic renewal.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/subscription-management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
---
Xbox live gamertag - TheurgicWraith
#8IvanKozlovPosted 11/24/2012 8:45:05 PM
You know what I hear really helps? Getting angry for no reason.
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
#9SunDevil77Posted 11/24/2012 8:46:39 PM
You dang kids these days with your complicated computer doodads!
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#10PerfectZer0Posted 11/24/2012 8:49:39 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
You know what I hear really helps? Getting angry for no reason.

*I have two wieners* ... Damn! I'm so angry right now! I really need to stick them into something.
---
I'll be at my favorite space pub, drinking Strongbow, and playing Bullet Soul. ~Cheers to you awesome spaceship shooter!!~