This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to choose, which is the better single player game:

#11andy12handyPosted 11/24/2012 10:31:17 PM
FO:NV is a bit of a time sink, and I had a hell of a time with it, you can't go wrong with it, and you'll get the most bang out of your buck with it. It has a bit of replay value, enough to play the game at least twice if you're really interested, and the DLC expansions boost the level ceiling so you don't feel like you're as powerful as you can get as soon as you would have.

Batman: AC is great, but it felt a little watered down compared to AA, but still has the things that made me love AA. Get this one eventually, but FO:NV first if you really just need something for a long time.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#12AstronomerJake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:44:10 PM
okay cool. any good local co-op games besides portal 2 and the edf games?
#13En Sabah NurPosted 11/24/2012 10:48:26 PM
Arkham City is the better game, easily, in my personal opinion.

New Vegas is alright but Fallout 3 is much better if you ask me.

Far Cry 2 is also good but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#14AstronomerJake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:06:51 PM
any other games or single player modes with a.i. bots like gears of war 3?
#15CapwnDPosted 11/25/2012 11:20:52 PM
any other games or single player modes with a.i. bots like gears of war 3?

COD MW3 has a mode that's basically the same as online but with bots. Unreal Toruniment 3 has some crazy bots, ShadowRun is really amazing and has some really good bot battles, and is fun to play co-op with friends against bots.

RSV2 (and the first one) have Terrorist Hunts which IMO is the best part of those games.
---
Thrash Zone
#16AsucaHayashiPosted 11/25/2012 11:24:02 PM
depends on how you measure quality.

AC is a topnotch experience from beginning to end while NV keeps it longlasting appeal on above-average throughout however many hours you want to put into it.

imo AC > NV

skip FC2.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?