This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow..COD and Halo is like a kitty game compared to Unreal Tournament 3.

#51Private_NoobPosted 11/25/2012 6:38:02 PM
ConMan09 posted...
Counter Strike anyone?

---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#52hyper kobun dashPosted 11/25/2012 6:46:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNroh-Pglq4
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#53Dragon NexusPosted 11/25/2012 8:59:24 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
That's perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say.

Really?

I've said things far worse before.
No regrets.

I didn't make that statement lightly, trust me.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#54TheBlueStigPosted 11/25/2012 10:14:28 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
First of all, this is rarely true unless its a horrible game that intentionally limits you on the SOFTWARE side in order to create immersion with slow turn speeds.

Basically, a mouse is easier.

So care to prove this at all?

Please show us how great your record is in the above games mentioned. People who brag like this 99% of the times are the people who show up with 1:5 K/D ratios on consoles. Every indicator says that you suck with dual analogs and is pretending that you would make it anywhere in an actual game. This is a general symptom of posters.

1. While you weren't paying attention, EVERY console FPS has set maximum speed numbers for analogs, they've never been any different, there's ALWAYS been a set max speed.

2. There's a difference between "intuitive" and easier, look it up.

3. There's a s***load of videos all over youtube that prove auto-aim to the point of moving the crosshair FOR YOU without your input in multiple games from multiple developers, and also videos of bullets being pulled off the point of aim into the target that's causing the crosshair to light up. This can cause loss of kill because the crosshair gets ripped off of one target to automatically focus on another by itself.

4. When I played UT, Quake 3 RA, CounterSuck, and Day of Defeat online, I maintained an average 1 to 1 on a bad day, and up to 5 to 1 or higher on a good day, and a few rare games I went to 100 to 1 by camping a choke point with an MG-42, or by camping a spawn point with a sniper rifle.

5. Automatically claiming that people suck at a game instead of accepting the faults of a game/hardware is the mark of a troll.

6. There's no logical reason not to include an option to turn the assists OFF in console FPS games (racing games have a way to turn off assists), you don't have to use that option, so you've got no reason to fight against it.
#55DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/25/2012 11:58:14 PM(edited)
BlueStig still doesn't get it. No one said there is no autoaim. It just doesn't help nearly enough.

Also there is a difference between intuitive and easy. Does not mean the mouse is not infinitely easier. Its laughable that you think people have a harder time mastering mouse than dual analogs.

Also, you brag a lot but you don't even present your GT or PSN. Really, your just a poser until you actually show us your account and how amazing you are at dual analog FPS games.

You can brag all day long about how console FPS games take no skill and that you can own a veteran because Halo has autoaim but this is complete amateur talk and anyone who is even half decent at these games knows the skill gaps are huge.

Again, please stop lying about your experience with console games or at least prove it to us. My friend is a Halo 3 vet and when he played Halo 4 his K/D ratios were always in the 10-20:1 range and wins 95% of his Free For All games. How is that possible if autoaim makes everyone the same?

Your assumptions of autoaim are quite a joke. Regardless of even extreme cases of autoaim like in Halo, my accuracy with a Mouse and Keyboard is still far greater. Thats because a mouse and keyboard is just easier. Its a handicap all in itself.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#56iceman505Posted 11/26/2012 1:36:35 AM
knightimex posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
lol try playing MLG Halo players.

MLG halo players is the reason why most halo guns are nerfed.
they cry to much

This time around it's the butthurt BR users crying about the DMR. I fear 343 will cave, and nerf the hell out of it.
#57knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:45:40 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I didn't make that statement lightly, trust me.

Good.

In the future I'll try not to disappoint k?
---
Member of the Nintendo Defense Force (N.D.F)
#58The_DjokerPosted 11/26/2012 8:52:42 AM
too bad frame rate sucked and graphics were horrible.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png