This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: The Lego games are some of the most fun games out there

#1MilkinNipplePosted 11/25/2012 8:12:29 AM
Huuuuge confirm.

They rarely let me down. They are extremely competent and very well made, they are imaginative, often huge in scope, offer tons of value and most of all are just plain fun, be it single player or co-op!

Lego Lord of the Rings and Clone Wars are my two favorites. Not a big fan of the Batman franchise.
#2LotrMorgothPosted 11/25/2012 8:13:19 AM
C; Lego LOTR dar i say was actually one of the better lotr games overall as well
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#3TravarkothPosted 11/25/2012 8:15:52 AM
In all honesty, I haven't played any LEGO games since the Star Wars ones from years and years back, but I'd say Confirm - I had fun with those games. Especially with a friend.

Plus, it was fun when you could go through again and 'cycle' through other characters to get into certain areas.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#4Shy420Posted 11/25/2012 8:18:50 AM
I would have to C on that I've played all of the Star Wars and Harry Potter games and they were a blast. I will be picking up LotR sometime before christmas.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#5En Sabah NurPosted 11/25/2012 8:19:52 AM
I've only played Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman but they can be fun.

I honestly find them more tedious than enjoyable, but they are meant for kids so I suppose that is to be expected. I definitely want to try out Lego LOTR though, it looks like a good time.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#6PantherRiderPosted 11/25/2012 8:25:27 AM
o lego star wars the fun you brought me and my friend even when i purchased you and pissed off like 10 clients at best buy and the clerk too! o the funs and joys we had!

I payed the cashier in quarters, nickles, dimes, and pennies... i ran out of money though, i was short by like 4 bucks, and my friend saved the day!
#7BlueJester007Posted 11/25/2012 8:33:18 AM
The only ones I have played have been the Star Wars and Pirates ones. I do confirm. It was fun when you got all the stud multipliers. You'd walk into one stud and all of a sudden, "True Jedi/Pirate" appeared on the screen.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#8MilkinNipple(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:37:50 AM
Going by all the replies so far there's not a single soul on this planet that dislikes these games! Nice.
#9TheRavenKCPosted 11/25/2012 8:43:00 AM
D

I tried to play Lego Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Indiana Jones, but I thought they were all terrible.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#10BlueJester007Posted 11/25/2012 8:53:45 AM
TheRavenKC posted...
D

I tried to play Lego Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Indiana Jones, but I thought they were all terrible.

>:(
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.