This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: The Lego games are some of the most fun games out there

#21assassin243Posted 11/25/2012 11:01:53 AM
C

Ive only played the first Lego Starwars and both Lego Batman games and they were huge fun. Especially Lego Batman 2 with the free-roam
#22ofaiPosted 11/25/2012 11:31:47 AM
C, Ive 100% all the lego games except harry potter 5-7, batman 2 and now lotr but i have them on my shelf waiting to play
#23gunslingercidPosted 11/25/2012 11:35:05 AM
Hmmm

I'm going to have to go with D.

I certainly enjoyed the ones I've played but I don't know about the most fun games out there.
---
Momento Mori
#24Halochief6Posted 11/25/2012 11:37:52 AM
C. I just bought Lego Batman 2
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#25BloodySeraphimPosted 11/25/2012 12:16:19 PM
D

to me, they're the dumbest types of games possible.

i got the lego indiana jones + kung fu panda on xbox 360 bundle maaaaany years ago, and lego indian jones was the first thing i played (not because i wanted to, simply because i had no other games yet and it was a coin flip between the two). i played less than an hour before i got bored.

last week i went to a friends place, saw lego star wars episode 2 on ps2. played it for five minutes before i got bored. these games are stupid and an insult to the originals, in my opinion.

i fail to see the attraction of these lego games. why not just play the actual game that the legos are based on?!
#26TheBorderColliePosted 11/25/2012 12:58:02 PM
I like them......But the last few I've played have kind of faded the enjoyment.

They need a little more innovation.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
#27TheBlueStigPosted 11/25/2012 1:01:14 PM
BloodySeraphim posted...
D

to me, they're the dumbest types of games possible.

i got the lego indiana jones + kung fu panda on xbox 360 bundle maaaaany years ago, and lego indian jones was the first thing i played (not because i wanted to, simply because i had no other games yet and it was a coin flip between the two). i played less than an hour before i got bored.

last week i went to a friends place, saw lego star wars episode 2 on ps2. played it for five minutes before i got bored. these games are stupid and an insult to the originals, in my opinion.

i fail to see the attraction of these lego games. why not just play the actual game that the legos are based on?!

The Lego versions of those franchises sell WAY more and are far more popular than any non-lego versions. They tend to play better too.

I'd say the only real exception would be the Star Wars Force Unleashed games, but those are extremely short compared to the lego SW games.
#28BB52700Posted 11/25/2012 3:15:56 PM
C: Lego Star Wars 1,2, and Complete Saga
Lego HP 1 and 2
Lego Batman 2
Lego LOTR

D: Lego Star Wars 3
Lego Batman
Lego indiana Jones
Lego POTC
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#29CaIiber345Posted 11/25/2012 3:17:25 PM
I'll confirm having played the Star Wars and Batman games. I own and briefly played a Harry Potter one, and that was fun as hell.

I couldn't get into the Indiana Jones one, and I do like Indy.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!