This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate what games I'm getting for christmas this year for the xbox 360:

#21Arucard05Posted 11/26/2012 7:11:56 AM
I love you bronze.

What? Who said that?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#22bluevelvetPosted 11/26/2012 7:20:37 AM
bronze4v4pro posted...

dragon age origins ultimate edition (giving vanilla da origins to my sister)

excellent

final fantasy 13-2 - Excited because this has towns and fetch quests, which are the backbone of real rpg's.

never played it

spider man web of shadows- My parents said they didn't find this game today. I hope they do, its basically Grand Theft Auto but spiderman as the lead character, not lame Niko.

You'd probably like episodes of liberty city better. it doesnt have niko and is gta

nier- Finally getting this. Its only ten bucks. No idea what to expect.

never heard of it

gears of war 3- I'm probably a sheep getting this, but at least it has a.i. bots in offline mode, which I absolutely love. I respect a game company that puts in effort for offline players.

excellent

blue dragon- only 7 bucks. No idea what to expect, either.

never played it

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six New Vegas 2- They confirmed they got this today. I heard it has a single player mode called "terrorist hunt," which sounds really cool. I also like the idea of local co-op.

never played it

Metal Gear Solid HD collection- 5 games in one is a win win. I've heard surprisingly good things about PeaceWalker, which I thought was just a stupid kiddy handheld game but it actually has a lot of content from what I'm told. We'll see. Handheld games are kiddy for a reason.

love the series, but never played this particular hd collection

Battlefield bad company 2 for pc- I'm going to play this pretty much only for the online. I only play 2 older games online so I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully I can play with my 6k ping.

never played it
#23SunDevil77Posted 11/26/2012 7:29:14 AM
DisturbedIcon posted...
I heard Nier was awful. Other than that cool stuff for you kiddo.

Certainly you didn't hear that on this board.
Nier is beautiful.

I love Bronze.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#24Banana_ManaPosted 11/26/2012 7:31:59 AM
You did good Bronze, you did good.

*cries*
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#25RPG_ApostlePosted 11/26/2012 7:40:32 AM
Eh. It's a step up from Bronze's recent trolling, but not back to his original level.

Still slacking, bronzechamp.

"Real gamers". Wow.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#26Banana_ManaPosted 11/26/2012 7:43:13 AM(edited)
RPG_Apostle posted...
Eh. It's a step up from Bronze's recent trolling, but not back to his original level.

Still slacking, bronzechamp.

"Real gamers". Wow.

I dunno - I thought the whole Borderlands 2 is offensively short (Bronze, 2012) comment was reminiscent of the Bronze of old.

*Edited for fun*
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#27bronze4v4pro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:54:35 AM
First off, I'm not a kid. I'm 26 years old and happen to enjoy making my Christmas lists.

Also, I forgot to mention I already got Rayman Origins in the clearance bin at Target last week for ten bucks. So add that as well. I heard its even more funner than new super mario bros wii, which was really fun playing in couch co-op.

Also, I never use the word "gamer." I refer to it as real video game players.

Also, I'm thinking of adding that mario kart spoof game Sonic all star racing or w/e. Possibly another game with a.i. bots in them.
#28HeliosAscensionPosted 11/26/2012 11:44:48 AM
Sonic All-stars is a lot of fun for what is.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#29BeefEasterPosted 11/26/2012 11:48:20 AM
I wish I still got presents for christmas