This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX is really lacking in exclusives

#11IceteaCrisisPosted 11/26/2012 4:35:02 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Obtik posted...
Someone is going to come in here in a little bit and post a list so long that you're not gonna want to read the whole thing.

^ This.

Way to do a little research, buddy. You didn't even get a fourth of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games
I hate looking at that list. Shows all the neat Japanese games i can't play.
#12GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 4:37:28 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Obtik posted...
Someone is going to come in here in a little bit and post a list so long that you're not gonna want to read the whole thing.

^ This.

I think he named pretty much the main ones. if your talking 9+ out of 10 games then i think he named them. All hes saying is they are lacking in exclusives and compared to the ps3 i would agree with him.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#13SunDevil77Posted 11/26/2012 4:51:18 AM
Gingarito posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Obtik posted...

^ This.

I think he named pretty much the main ones. if your talking 9+ out of 10 games then i think he named them. All hes saying is they are lacking in exclusives and compared to the ps3 i would agree with him.

And you would be ignoring a lot of amazing games.
The fact you refer to them as "9 out of 10" games shows me that you're the type of person who skips over a lot of the great exclusives because they aren't AAA titles.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#14IceteaCrisisPosted 11/26/2012 5:00:01 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
The fact you refer to them as "9 out of 10" games shows me that you're the type of person who skips over a lot of the great exclusives because they aren't AAA titles.

Quite a few people seem to do this.
There are a lot of good fun games on Xbox that are exclusive but won't end up number one on any game list so a lot of people ignore them.

Import Tuner Challenge
and
Autobahn Polizei
are two Xbox exclusive car games that you won't find on anyone's top 10 list but they are still great fun to play and can be found for a good price.
#15GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 5:04:32 AM
IceteaCrisis posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

There are a lot of good fun games on Xbox that are exclusive but won't end up number one on any game list so a lot of people ignore them.

Import Tuner Challenge
and
Autobahn Polizei
are two Xbox exclusive car games that you won't find on anyone's top 10 list but they are still great fun to play and can be found for a good price.

No i do play a lot of games not just AAA titles. But they are the games that i prefer and most people prefer for a reason. I have no intrest in car games so i cant really talk for them but if you can advise me on some games i havent played il check them out.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#16SunDevil77Posted 11/26/2012 5:05:40 AM
Gingarito posted...
IceteaCrisis posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Import Tuner Challenge
and
Autobahn Polizei

No i do play a lot of games not just AAA titles. But they are the games that i prefer and most people prefer for a reason. I have no intrest in car games so i cant really talk for them but if you can advise me on some games i havent played il check them out.

Have you played Dust?
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#17GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 5:14:04 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Gingarito posted...
IceteaCrisis posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Import Tuner Challenge
and
Autobahn Polizei

Have you played Dust?

I havent played that game actually and i did fancy it when it came out. Would you recommend it?
---
#18schmittycent2Posted 11/26/2012 5:16:22 AM
Idk why people fuss about exclusives I don't own one exclusive I frankly don't care for any of the Xbox exclusives.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#19SunDevil77Posted 11/26/2012 5:17:10 AM
Yes. It is an amazing exclusive
---
#20GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 5:18:04 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
Idk why people fuss about exclusives I don't own one exclusive I frankly don't care for any of the Xbox exclusives.

Why not? Gears of war 1-3 are some of if not the best games on 360 your missing out
---