This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX is really lacking in exclusives

#21IceteaCrisisPosted 11/26/2012 6:19:43 AM
Gingarito posted...
if you can advise me on some games i havent played il check them out.

Just for lists sake.

Beautiful Katamari (crazy fun rolling game)
Blackwater (So/So rail shooter)
Blue Dragon (Neat cheap RPG)
Bullet Witch (Alright Third Person shooter)
Carcassonne (Arcade, but really fun board game)
Guilty Gear 2: Overture
Kameo
Tenchu Z
Too Human

and that is just off the wiki that does not even mention Autoban Polizei in the list so i would guess a few others are missing as well.
#22schmittycent2Posted 11/26/2012 6:21:26 AM
I played gears 1 and wasn't to impressed so I didn't bother trying the rest. I guess I'm just tiered with run and gun shooters.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#23GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 6:27:06 AM
IceteaCrisis posted...
Gingarito posted...
if you can advise me on some games i havent played il check them out.

Just for lists sake.

Beautiful Katamari (crazy fun rolling game)
Blackwater (So/So rail shooter)
Blue Dragon (Neat cheap RPG)
Bullet Witch (Alright Third Person shooter)
Carcassonne (Arcade, but really fun board game)
Guilty Gear 2: Overture
Kameo
Tenchu Z
Too Human

and that is just off the wiki that does not even mention Autoban Polizei in the list so i would guess a few others are missing as well.

I have played bullet witch which if im honest i thought was one of the worst games ive played on 360. too human and tenchu z as well which i didnt think were great. Il have a look for the others and add them to my rental list.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#24lninjasoniclPosted 11/26/2012 6:27:28 AM
They have them, don't be silly. Not many as of late, but at this point It doesn't matter that much to me. I have have all the systems, and I buy the 360 and PS3 exclusives, but most multi plat games go on 360.

However, I don't like that MS has seemingly been more focused on entertainment over gaming, while it's cool that MS offers more than just boot up and play, they need some gaming attention like they did at the beginning of this gen.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#25SunDevil77Posted 11/26/2012 6:28:58 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
I played gears 1 and wasn't to impressed so I didn't bother trying the rest. I guess I'm just tiered with run and gun shooters.

You're missing out. They only get better and better. 3 was amazing.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#26schmittycent2Posted 11/26/2012 6:31:46 AM
I know sundevil but I'm just burnt out with shooters, I'm burnt out with gaming too I guess I hardly find myself wanting to play anymore.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#27GingaritoPosted 11/26/2012 6:32:00 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
They have them, don't be silly. Not many as of late, but at this point It doesn't matter that much to me. I have have all the systems, and I buy the 360 and PS3 exclusives, but most multi plat games go on 360.

However, I don't like that MS has seemingly been more focused on entertainment over gaming, while it's cool that MS offers more than just boot up and play, they need some gaming attention like they did at the beginning of this gen.

Im like you i do buy the multi platform games for my 360 as i do prefer my 360 as i just think the online is a LOT better and also i prefer the 360 pad. But I probably do prefer the ps3 exclusives (other than gears of war). Im also currently loving halo 4 which ive been really impressed with.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#28BeastLeeAdamsPosted 11/26/2012 6:33:44 AM
This topic speaks the truth. They need more AAA titles, because if not than well they might start losing people to Sony. We need at least 4-5 AAA new titles.
#29IceteaCrisisPosted 11/26/2012 6:40:33 AM
Gingarito posted...
I have played bullet witch which if im honest i thought was one of the worst games ive played on 360. too human and tenchu z as well which i didnt think were great. Il have a look for the others and add them to my rental list.

Bullet Witch was ok i know it gets a lot of hate and it is a little rough, but it is just OK. I bought it hoping for something like Gungrave OverDose on PS2 and was a little bit disappointed myself.

They are not blow you away AAA titles great, but they are not to bad ether. Hopefully you'll find at least one you can enjoy.
#30chrcolPosted 11/26/2012 6:46:50 AM
actually microsoft does have more but you only listed the action game one's.

lost oddysey is hugely important as many consider it the best rpg this gen.