This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX is really lacking in exclusives

#61CGB_SpenderPosted 11/26/2012 5:23:31 PM
The only reason people say Xbox 360 has no exclusives is because people only count the most popular franchises and don't count XBLA, Kinect, PC/360 games, etc. The fact is, Xbox 360 has more games than PS3 and that can't be argued.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#62Eddie_RiggsPosted 11/26/2012 5:34:40 PM
before i read the Xbox exclusives you listed i predicted you would only list Halo Gears Forza and Fable. seriously GTFO if you have an Xbox you would know theres more.
#63Grand_BluePosted 11/26/2012 5:38:08 PM
What happened to Mass Effect, why did Sony get ME2 in the first place? And why doesn't Microsoft pay for more exclusives?
#64SarlaccPosted 11/26/2012 6:02:19 PM
Sarlacc posted...
There are more exclusives for playstation at least D:

No, there are more Xbox 360 exclusives, but people like the topic creator who is ignorant make topics like this and people like you believe it.

NO, they're aren't. I hope you're not counting games that are also on the PC, but not the PS3 as "360 exclusives".

Links were provided. Did you miss that?
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit
#65CienoKahloPosted 11/27/2012 12:50:41 AM
XBLA and the Indie's selections are really great, and the Kinect has a lot of potential (now if only more not-sucky games were made for it...). But I still prefer the PS3's exclusives (I like quirky Japanese games and beat-them-ups). I'm super glad I went with the 360, but I still can't help but check Craigslist if there's any cheaper used PS3s around.
#66Assassin_X_GethPosted 11/27/2012 2:30:30 AM
360 has the most exclusives. People just don't count most of them because the same game comes out on PC. Which makes no sense to me. Microsoft IS PC and Console. So of course the same game will be on PC. Hence making it exclusive overall.

Sony is not PC and neither is Nintendo. And you will never change my mind on that.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#67GingaritoPosted 11/27/2012 2:35:34 AM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
360 has the most exclusives. People just don't count most of them because the same game comes out on PC. Which makes no sense to me. Microsoft IS PC and Console. So of course the same game will be on PC. Hence making it exclusive overall.

Sony is not PC and neither is Nintendo. And you will never change my mind on that.

If you can play the gane on anything other than an xbox 360 it is NOT an exclusive. Simple.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#68unorthodox---09Posted 11/27/2012 4:06:46 AM
You missed kinect sports one of my fav games ;P
---
Some people are only alive today because it's illegal to kill th.........
#69DerekRossPosted 11/27/2012 5:34:06 AM
Gingarito posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Obtik posted...
Someone is going to come in here in a little bit and post a list so long that you're not gonna want to read the whole thing.

^ This.

Way to do a little research, buddy. You didn't even get a fourth of them.

I think he named pretty much the main ones. if your talking 9+ out of 10 games then i think he named them. All hes saying is they are lacking in exclusives and compared to the ps3 i would agree with him.

If you are naming crap like infamous and killzone then you must name kinect sports and kinectimals.
#70el_pajoleroPosted 11/27/2012 12:19:28 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...

Spelunky is not an xbox exclusive.

Well the remastered hd version (or Spelunky 2.0 as referred to by Derek Yu himself) is. For now at least.
---
If death's coming it best come quick.