This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you've purchased over the last few days?

#31MrDummyPosted 11/26/2012 11:24:50 AM
Halo 4 and Farcry 3 both for 360

Farcry 3 is getting great reviews so far...
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4 w/Waypoint
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = LOVE
#32Rebel_GPosted 11/26/2012 11:25:15 AM
Mega Man Collection
Mega Man X Collection

Both for the PS2 to play on my PS3.

Just finished MM9 and MM10 with my kid. We've got MM fever.

Picked up both online for like $30 all in.
---
PSWii60 Gamer
#33sausage54Posted 11/26/2012 12:02:44 PM
Forza Horizon (14.99, MS Store)
Grand Slam Tennis 2 (7.99, Best Buy)

Both were a coincidence, I wasn't even looking to buy anything; but these prices were hard to pass up.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#34ZephyriuumPosted 11/26/2012 12:21:45 PM
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Soul Calibur IV
---
Remember dearie, "All magic comes with a price"
#35CryptidhunterPosted 11/26/2012 12:30:25 PM
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $25
Borderlands 2: $25
Assassin's Creed 3: $39
Forza Horizon: $15
Batman Arkham City GOTY: $20
Max Payne 3: $9
Battlefield 3 Premium: $25

Not bad i think.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth. FC: 1246 5335 2801 Corey
#36Gandalf the IstariPosted 11/26/2012 12:38:01 PM
AC3 (35)
Borderlands 2 (25)
Fallout New Vegas GOTY (19)
#37NewavePosted 11/26/2012 12:50:05 PM
for PS2:
TMNT (pretty good, a lot better than TMNT BattleNexus 2, too bad it doesn't unlock an old TMNT game like BattleNexus 2 did with the arcade TMNT game)
King Kong (suprisingly good, I will most likely play it more, looks really great for a PS2 game)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (like the rest, pretty but extremely boring and ruined by tons of stupid rules that eliminate all traces of fun that might have been found otherwise, who wants to play an action game where you're not allowed to be seen or kill your enemies? just sit and hide like a baby in the dark and do nothing. great concept, tons of fun for the whole family, sitting still, doing nothing, in the dark, woo hoo)
Penny Racers (I had more fun learning about the game on the internet when I researched it than actually playing the game, but whatever, it's still cool, simple arcade racing)
Call of Duty World at War Final Front (sucks, lots, this is the first Cod game I've ever played, I thought CoD games were suppose to be all futuristic and stuff, sci-fi, but this was just boring Medal of Honor-wannabe garbage, the commercials lied to me with cool looking mech tanks and stuff, but I guess only the expensive new CoD games have that in them, but I won't pay lots of money to TEST a game, that's why I got the cheapest CoD I could find to give the series a try, not gonna try this series again any time soon that's for sure)

for Xbox 360:
Hunted The Demon's Forge (E'lara is fun to play as, to bad the game forces you to play as that guy who keeps following her around at times, I just wanna play as the good character(s), if they HAVE to have you play as other characters why make it so that they suck? I just don't understand stuff like that, it's like Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness all over again, I don't WANT to play as that guy, he SUCKS! I just want to play as the GOOD character that I LIKE! GAH! It's NOT a hard concept to grasp, just DON'T make sucky characters that suck, ONLY make good characters, bad characters don't add to the game they DETRACT from it! How hard is that to understand!?)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron (Completed it already, both endings. It was short and void of content just like the previous game, it's pretty much a copy and paste of War for Cybertron, only with more glitches and a slightly prettier coat of paint slapped on there. It would've been a lot better if it was just a movie without the repetitive gameplay because the story is fundamentally good, it just gets forced into the background so the lame action can get forced to the front.)
Need for Speed Shift (I don't know why they call Forza 2 "Need for Speed Shift" nowadays, but whatever, I already have Forza 2, so yeah, won't be starting this game up again any time soon.)
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB, XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
#38Dark7Knights1Posted 11/26/2012 1:52:58 PM
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Saint's Row The Third: The Full Package
Devil May Cry: HD Collection
---
Makes sense to me...
#39_OujiDoza_Posted 11/26/2012 2:18:22 PM
- Super Mario RPG (SNES)

How much did you get that for?
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#40cifer520Posted 11/26/2012 2:25:00 PM
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (like the rest, pretty but extremely boring and ruined by tons of stupid rules that eliminate all traces of fun that might have been found otherwise, who wants to play an action game where you're not allowed to be seen or kill your enemies? just sit and hide like a baby in the dark and do nothing. great concept, tons of fun for the whole family, sitting still, doing nothing, in the dark, woo hoo)

Splinter Cell is a stealth franchise, not action. At least before Conviction it was. Pandora Tomorrow is part of the first interpretation of the series, including itself and the original. They're both great games but they're clunky and relatively limited compared to the second interpretation, Chaos Theory and Double Agent. And if you're hiding a lot you're either not accustomed to stealth mechanics or you aren't very good at anticipating patrol patterns. Also you should play the series on Xbox, the ports lack the same graphical quality and had some levels cut out.