This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hmm... The best games I play tend not to have multiplayer in them... Huh...

#31LostNPhoundPosted 11/27/2012 6:18:35 AM
80% of the best experiences I've ever had playing games have either been couch co-op or on Xbox live playing with my real life friends. Looks lonely over there tc.
#32ObtikPosted 11/27/2012 6:23:05 AM
Ilikecheese, i was talking about tcs list, not yours. Hes also obviously clueless. "if its not named cod no one plays!" "the only type of multiplayer if fps games!"

... Right.
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
#33JamanjaxPosted 11/27/2012 6:30:37 AM
That's probably because one typically requires friends to enjoy a multiplayer experience.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#34SunDevil77Posted 11/27/2012 6:36:12 AM
mtjormitch posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
What's your point, Mitch?

Some great games don't have multiplayer, and some do.

Imagine super smash bros with no multiplayer. Yuck. Imagine Left 4 Dead, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Diablo 2, Starcraft, and Warcraft 3 all without MP. Some of the best games of all time need MP.

That doesn't work because they ARE multiplayer only games other than Portal 2 and Diablo 2.

Multiplayer games are dumbed down badly and I have made many points already and agreement with others that all it does is waste time and money.

Completely incorrect. Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Left 4 Dead, and Super Smash Bros all have campaigns that can be played solo.

GTA IV and Red Dead are some other examples. Some of the best games this gen, and their multiplayers are a lot of fun.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#35DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/27/2012 6:39:00 AM
LOL @ anti multiplayer rant. Some of the best games I've ever played have no single player- Quake 3, UT, BF 1942. Sorry you were still playing Goldeneye while I was playing superior PC multiplayer
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#36SunDevil77Posted 11/27/2012 6:42:46 AM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
LOL @ anti multiplayer rant. Some of the best games I've ever played have no single player- Quake 3, UT, BF 1942. Sorry you were still playing Goldeneye while I was playing superior PC multiplayer

Ah good one, Goldeneye is another fantastic game that wouldn't be half as awesome without multiplayer.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#37Arucard05Posted 11/27/2012 6:45:52 AM
I don't care for multiplayer. I also don't care for mtjormitch.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#38DyingPancakePosted 11/27/2012 6:46:14 AM
I love how in the original post you are either a high gaming intellectual for playing single player games or a frat bro or kid if you play multiplayer games

lol at this
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#39Banana_ManaPosted 11/27/2012 6:46:32 AM
Arucard05 posted...
I don't care for mtjormitch.

This.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#40ILikesCheesePosted 11/27/2012 8:45:20 AM(edited)
Banana_Mana posted...
Arucard05 posted...
I don't care for mtjormitch.

This.

Made me laugh. :)

I think most of the time people just post crap on these boards to start discussions, and probably don't even believe what they themselves posted. I hope this is the case here. But unfortunately there are too many ignorant people in this world for that to probably be true.

By the way, multi-player in GTA 4 was quite fun while it lasted and is AWESOME in the Assassin Creed series if you and your opponents know what they are doing. Your list just took some hits there, Mitchel.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?