This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hmm... The best games I play tend not to have multiplayer in them... Huh...

#41DankumaPosted 11/27/2012 9:00:42 AM
I don't know. I've been playing mostly multiplayer games with a group of friends from high school (I'm 30 tomorrow) for the past few years. I guess I can't really agree with your sentiments, because I've had some really fun multiplayer experinces with my friends. Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, GTAIV, Saints Row the Third, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Gotham City Imposters, Borderlands, Brimstone, South Park: Tenorman, Minecraft, Dungeon Defenders, Hard Corp Uprising, Beautiful Katamari, Castlevania HD, Crackdown 2, Castle Crashers, Dead Island, Too Human, Earth Defense Force, Sacred 2, Fortresscraft, Total Miner, Dead Rising 2, Iron Brigade, Gears of War 3, Two Worlds Two....

I could keep going. These are all games I've played with my friends and had a ton of fun with each. I love the multiplayer trend in games. I get to hang out with friends who live hours away, each and every week. I cherish that.

But I refuse to play with random people. Every time I try to it always ends horribly.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#42ObtikPosted 11/27/2012 9:01:58 AM
He's like... Uhh, fallout games... Uhh, elder scrolls games, uhh.. Jrpgs.. Uhh, specifically the first bioshock.

Sounds like you're the one with limited taste.
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l