This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what DIDN'T you see on Black Friday/Cyber Monday that you wanted to?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what DIDN'T you see on Black Friday/Cyber Monday that you wanted to?
4 years ago#1
I was hoping for XCom to go below $25 and it didn't. I know $25 is pretty good but I had a budget in mind and wanted to stick to it. I got some unexpected extra money though (I do photography on the side and one friend whom I said don't pay me paid me anyway, and another gave me $25 over what I asked) so might bite since it's still $25 on Amazon.

I was really disappointed with MS's LIVE sales, mainly because I was hoping for some newer games. They had an AMAZING sale yesterday on their MicrosoftStore for retail stuff, so I was hoping that their LIVE deals today would trump their BF stuff and sadly it was even worse. I really wanted to see either Mark of the Ninja or Dust on sale just to name a few. Hopefully they'll go on sale soon, I know they usually have some good deals to count down the holidays.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
4 years ago#2
Enslaved's DLC
Limbo
Lost Odyssey
4 years ago#3
MS trying to sell worth while stuff, and not trying to unload old junk that no one wants.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
4 years ago#4
I don't know if it happened, but some stupidly good deal on some game on LIVE. Two years back we got 'Splosion Man for 180, and last year we got Beyond Good & Evil for 2?0, so I was hoping for something normally 600 points for 240.
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
4 years ago#5
jon davis posted...
MS trying to sell worth while stuff, and not trying to unload old junk that no one wants.

Yea, I agree. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like the deals (not just for Black Friday) that Microsoft used to offer in the past were much better than they've become.
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
4 years ago#6
I wanted Xcom too and didnt get it.
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
4 years ago#7
R.A.W.
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
4 years ago#8
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for less than $300.

Now I will have to pay $300 for it. >:(
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
4 years ago#9
Sad no gamefly sale
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
4 years ago#10
4 gb console for 100 bucks. It was out there last year but they couldnt do it this year? Screw them!
My give a damn is busted.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what DIDN'T you see on Black Friday/Cyber Monday that you wanted to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived