This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there no simple way to get info on games from Xbox Live?

#1EternalNetherPosted 11/26/2012 8:05:00 PM
On the old dashboard if I wanted to look up trailers, pictures, previews, and other general info on games that had either released or were coming soon I could do so by simply browsing all titles A-Z. It was fast and simple.

But I can't seem to find a way to do that on the new dash board. Am I missing it? I was going to download some Mass Effect trailers for nostalgia but can't find anything on it. I see a search function but I'd rather not mess with the stupid keyboard on screen.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#2JRS511Posted 11/26/2012 8:21:12 PM
Bing search maybe?
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
#3randomweirdoPosted 11/26/2012 8:51:57 PM
You still can do that. They just now separate the items by categories. Just go over to the games hub and select to browse games and you can find it in there.

Or alternatively you can always go to xbox.com and get it from there.
#4Super CreaturesPosted 11/27/2012 12:02:18 AM
Games tab->Browse Games->Games on Demand->All Titles A-Z->M->Mass Effect.

Basically the same way it has been done for years, just with minor alterations due to changes in the UI and renamed sections (i.e. Games Marketplace being changed to Browse Games).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:07:33 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Games tab->Browse Games->Games on Demand->All Titles A-Z->M->Mass Effect.

Basically the same way it has been done for years, just with minor alterations due to changes in the UI and renamed sections (i.e. Games Marketplace being changed to Browse Games).

Thank you. I figured it might still be doable, I was just having trouble finding my way to it. It seems that the games category of the dashboard has the most significant changes to it compared to the old dashboard. I like the new changes, I was just a bit overwhelmed by it.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV