This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished AC1 and AC2....what next?

#11delux19Posted 11/27/2012 9:11:03 AM
As you can see, BlueJester007 is a child who has no idea what he is talking about. His post is best ignored. Brotherhood is mandatory.
#12BlueJester007Posted 11/27/2012 9:11:41 AM
delux19 posted...
As you can see, BlueJester007 is a child who has no idea what he is talking about. His post is best ignored. Brotherhood is mandatory.

Says you.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#13En Sabah NurPosted 11/27/2012 9:20:27 AM
AC2 and Brotherhood are like 2 halves of the same game. You should definitely play both. I didn't see much of a point to Revelations, other than a few contributions to Desmond's backstory and more info on the first civilization. That's about it. It never felt like stuff that was really necessary, and I didn't enjoy the game nearly as much as the previous installments.

Basically, play Brotherhood, skip Revelations if you want. (AC3 is great too)
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#14Just_The_TipPosted 11/27/2012 9:23:33 AM
Revelations has been dirt cheap. It was on one day Sale at Best Buy this summer for 10 bucks, and was a Black Friday deal on BestBuy.com for $8, I couldn't pass that up.

I stopped playing about halfway through 2, not because I wasn't enjoying it, just because several other games came out. I'm thinking of restarting 2, then buying Brotherhood as cheap as I can when I complete that.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#15Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:33:23 AM
I appreciate all the feedback. I think my question is still un answered probably my fault for not askingit correctly. I am def going to play brotherhood as itis being shipped to me right now. My question is this, should i start ac3 before gettingito brotherhood if i do, will it ruin the total story for me? Or should i just wait to finish brotherhood and revelations befeorenjumping into ac3?
#16Walkman_005Posted 11/27/2012 10:37:58 AM
Va1on posted...
I appreciate all the feedback. I think my question is still un answered probably my fault for not askingit correctly. I am def going to play brotherhood as itis being shipped to me right now. My question is this, should i start ac3 before gettingito brotherhood if i do, will it ruin the total story for me? Or should i just wait to finish brotherhood and revelations befeorenjumping into ac3?

Don't play 2 games at the same time. I thought this was a rule of thumb.

Look at it like so.

Say you watched Lord of the Rings 1. Now you have 2 and 3.
Do you start watching 3 before 2 then stop and go back into 2?

No. Wait for brotherhood, play it through, then start 3.

Granted Brotherhood really is just an expansion of story for AC2.
#17bigphil2003Posted 11/27/2012 10:47:13 AM
Play them in order, you'll be glad you finished Ezio's story.
---
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie
#18Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:16:22 AM
Walkman_005 posted...
Va1on posted...

Don't play 2 games at the same time. I thought this was a rule of thumb.

Look at it like so.

Say you watched Lord of the Rings 1. Now you have 2 and 3.
Do you start watching 3 before 2 then stop and go back into 2?

No. Wait for brotherhood, play it through, then start 3.

Granted Brotherhood really is just an expansion of story for AC2.

Thanks thats what i will do.
#19GawdDawgsPosted 11/27/2012 11:59:09 AM
the best thing Revelations does is wrap up both Ezio's and Altair's story. I say definitely play this series in order. Brotherhood is the better game but Revelations ends this "middle trilogy" nicely.
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#20JamanjaxPosted 11/27/2012 12:02:19 PM
Definitely play Brohood and Revelations first.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.