This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like 100% completing a game?

#1VandorLeePosted 11/27/2012 6:53:29 PM
I mean everything like collectables and achievements.

I use to but then realized that not all 100% of games are enjoyable so now i play the majority until i run into something extra thats not fun to do. Then i move on to another game.
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 11/27/2012 6:56:43 PM
Sometimes for me, but not all of the time though, since there may be other factors that might happen...>_>
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3darkharePosted 11/27/2012 7:05:21 PM
i enjoy getting all the chevos in puzzle games because the chevos usually arent redundent, im not a fan of collect x amount of objects in a level or being forced to play multiplayer to 100% the game.
---
never mind the bullocks, BitRunner2 will own you. http://youtu.be/un_JB1gR-XI
#4Perfect LightPosted 11/27/2012 7:13:35 PM
I only like doing it when I really like the game. Most games I play I don't bother because I don't care.
---
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.
#5MasterFoxCheif3Posted 11/27/2012 7:19:14 PM
Nope because its usually too time consuming and I'd rather just beat another game then spend over 30 hours trying to 100%. Achievements are useless.
#6SepticFleshPosted 11/27/2012 7:20:02 PM
Not reall. If I like a game, maybe but I usually don't go out of the way to check the achievements. If I get one, I get one.
---
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
#7WarchildPosted 11/27/2012 7:23:31 PM
I sort of do. Couple things I hate. Multiplayer achievements attached to mediocre games, meaning you will never get those achievements as there is no online community. Collect achievements suck. I was 1 orb short on Crackdown out of 500...what a waste. Also, I hate that DLC negates your classification as having perfected a game. If I 1000 a game, and do not buy the DLC, then I should get credit for it....yeah, I'm bitter. :)
---
I think God is really a 12 year old and we're just his science fair project.
#8Dev445Posted 11/27/2012 7:33:29 PM
Don't really care about getting all achievements anymore, but collectibles, costumes, skills, abilities, weapons, and items I care about. Also I try to complete all difficulties too.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#9NintatterdemonPosted 11/27/2012 8:46:08 PM
Most games artifically extend the gameplay well beyond the point of it being fun to get 100%. Games that do it well with interesting challenges, sure, I like it.