This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out all 3 games I bought today...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Out all 3 games I bought today...

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 years ago#1
I like ODST the least

Nier the most

And Far Cry IP was just as awesome as it was all those years ago when I played it on original xbox. (could wait for 3 needed to get my far cry on now)
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
I love hearing about people trying Nier ^^ such a wonderful game.

ODST is great for the price you can get it for nowadays.

And I haven;t played any of the Far Cry games yet, but I am excited for 3.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#3
Is Nier good? Been thinking about picking it up along with Divinity 2 DKS.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 years ago#4
Yeah im kind of kicking myself for not playing it sooner.

Im really not a big halo fan. I gave multi a go and once again i dont see what the big deal is. It was ok but i also noticed it was mad slow.

And Im glad your excited for 3. I have it reserved and paid, first game Ive done that for since Chrono Trigger on PS1. I didnt care for 2 due to boring stuff in between missions but I have so many fond memories of instincts story and multiplayer and the same goes for Predator
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: HIroChu

HIroChu
4 years ago#5
SoincMetal posted...
Is Nier good? Been thinking about picking it up along with Divinity 2 DKS.

Nier is awesome ^_^
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
4 years ago#6
True story - I had Nier in my hand to buy on Sunday for 6... knowing it doesn't look like my sort of game from kungfucolins vid review....

... but then I saw The Testament of Sherlock Holmes which I knew I would like for 15... bye Nier.

I'd have bought both but I have Resident Evil 6 on the way this week (14.97 Saturday sale on Amazon) so I decided against. I'll probably pick up Nier eventually, it just wasn't its day.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#7
I need to play this Nier game, as well as Binary Domain
Signature OFF

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
4 years ago#8
You bought and played 3 new games today?

I envy you. I'm so anal about my gaming these days that I refuse to start more than one game at a time, unless one is so god awful I can't bring myself to finish it.
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV

User Info: Tamondaichi

Tamondaichi
4 years ago#9
I hope there will be a Nier 2. Definitely a game not for everyone because of it's sleep inducing music. (just like Otogi)

User Info: TheIastspartan

TheIastspartan
4 years ago#10
EternalNether posted...
You bought and played 3 new games today?

I envy you. I'm so anal about my gaming these days that I refuse to start more than one game at a time, unless one is so god awful I can't bring myself to finish it.

I've been the same way ever since I started gaming ages ago. Only time I'm playing more than one game at once is Christmas every now and then, and I dislike it because I get extremely overwhelmed lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Out all 3 games I bought today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived