This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out all 3 games I bought today...

#1EnemyWithin88Posted 11/27/2012 9:54:55 PM
I like ODST the least

Nier the most

And Far Cry IP was just as awesome as it was all those years ago when I played it on original xbox. (could wait for 3 needed to get my far cry on now)
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#2SunDevil77Posted 11/27/2012 9:56:30 PM
I love hearing about people trying Nier ^^ such a wonderful game.

ODST is great for the price you can get it for nowadays.

And I haven;t played any of the Far Cry games yet, but I am excited for 3.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3SoincMetalPosted 11/27/2012 10:07:07 PM
Is Nier good? Been thinking about picking it up along with Divinity 2 DKS.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#4EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:11:10 PM
Yeah im kind of kicking myself for not playing it sooner.

Im really not a big halo fan. I gave multi a go and once again i dont see what the big deal is. It was ok but i also noticed it was mad slow.

And Im glad your excited for 3. I have it reserved and paid, first game Ive done that for since Chrono Trigger on PS1. I didnt care for 2 due to boring stuff in between missions but I have so many fond memories of instincts story and multiplayer and the same goes for Predator
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#5HIroChuPosted 11/27/2012 10:14:00 PM
SoincMetal posted...
Is Nier good? Been thinking about picking it up along with Divinity 2 DKS.

Nier is awesome ^_^
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#6HulkxxSMASHPosted 11/27/2012 10:22:42 PM(edited)
True story - I had Nier in my hand to buy on Sunday for 6... knowing it doesn't look like my sort of game from kungfucolins vid review....

... but then I saw The Testament of Sherlock Holmes which I knew I would like for 15... bye Nier.

I'd have bought both but I have Resident Evil 6 on the way this week (14.97 Saturday sale on Amazon) so I decided against. I'll probably pick up Nier eventually, it just wasn't its day.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#7glassghost0Posted 11/27/2012 10:20:28 PM
I need to play this Nier game, as well as Binary Domain
---
Signature OFF
#8EternalNetherPosted 11/27/2012 10:25:07 PM
You bought and played 3 new games today?

I envy you. I'm so anal about my gaming these days that I refuse to start more than one game at a time, unless one is so god awful I can't bring myself to finish it.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#9TamondaichiPosted 11/27/2012 10:34:19 PM
I hope there will be a Nier 2. Definitely a game not for everyone because of it's sleep inducing music. (just like Otogi)
#10TheIastspartanPosted 11/27/2012 10:36:45 PM
EternalNether posted...
You bought and played 3 new games today?

I envy you. I'm so anal about my gaming these days that I refuse to start more than one game at a time, unless one is so god awful I can't bring myself to finish it.

I've been the same way ever since I started gaming ages ago. Only time I'm playing more than one game at once is Christmas every now and then, and I dislike it because I get extremely overwhelmed lol.