This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Series that killed their own legacy this generation.

#241MRL3G3NDPosted 12/6/2012 9:28:05 AM
Ghost Recon Future Soldier...the once juggernaut of extreme tactical shooting, reduced itself to a run and gun sensor fest. Bad call by Ubisoft; had they developed a game that was slow paced and tactical...it would have been the clear choice for anti call of duty fans.

This is what made ghost recon popular before...in a land of twich shooters and sci-fi fps games...it was the opposite, and spent years in the top 3 xbox live games played on the original xbox..ever since then they felt they had to ruin it more and more...

Splinter Cell...conviction dumped what made splinter cell popular, in order to become popular with the run and gun "action crowd...another bad move with ubisoft...

The theme went from being a government operative that could get in and out of your bed room, and steal your fillings from your teeth without a trace of you even being there...to a fake ass jason born...they also thought it was a good idea to scrap the most innovative online gamemode in decades (spies vs mercs), and the next one looks like even more trash...no michael ironside, daylight one man assaults on heavily armed terrorist camps...calling in airstrikes 10ft in front of you...

come to think of it Ubisoft really ruined everything in the tom clancy universe...the focus was realism...they release Hawx...and failed horribly more with hawx 2

They sat on rainbow six for over 5 years...they'll change everything that made it a good franchise, and sell it out again...

I don't know why ubisoft wants to go against what it's customers want...you would think they would learn at the difference between how many people STILL have chaos theory, and how many convictions are in the bargin bin...

ubisoft is uber stupid
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#242GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:34:36 PM
They ruined HOMM6 pretty bad so I too hate UbiSoft
#243StrataElitePosted 12/10/2012 12:38:55 PM
Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect 2, 3. Fable Journey, oh here is a good one Turok (did not kill it's own legacy on the Xbox, but killed the Turok legacy). I'll see if I can think of more.
---
That's right I'm disagreeing with your opinion ban me for it.