This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii u fans saying the 360 feels badly outdated

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Wii u fans saying the 360 feels badly outdated

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#1
Compared to Wii u, do you agree?

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#2
Nintendo is dead to me for what they've done so no, but am i waiting for the 720 and PS4 hell, yes. HURRY UP!!!

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 years ago#3
Anyone with half a brain can see otherwise. Don't listen to these people. We all know the type.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#4
nintendo is a freaking joke, the fact of all these threads being made trying to say different proves the point.
before i was born i didnt mind death, why would i mind death after living life?

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
4 years ago#5
They would say that,they are WIIU fans. My cousin bought on for his kids and its is Nintendo entering the Hd gen. Lets see what they have to offer in a year. Of course in a year, if MS or Sony release a new console the WIIU will look weaker than s***.

User Info: Ecotron

Ecotron
4 years ago#6
Haven't played but in all seriousness if the 360 doesn't feel outdated then that is SAD. There should be a HUGE difference with the upcoming gen systems. Technology exponentially gets better. The fact that this is a triumph for Wii fans is sad. "Yeah so our system which came out 8 years after is better". Wait for the upcoming PS Orbis and Xbox 720, they will take a huge dump on the "Wii U"... what a pathetic feeble name.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#7
The 360 is running on tech that is close to 10 years old. It's massively outdated. So is the Wii U though. At least it's HD, so it won't look so horrible in comparison to the new generation like the Wii did.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
4 years ago#8
Wii U is outdated
Lower CPU
And Slower Ram

Atleast Nintendo gets HD for their games.
Don't read this sig.

User Info: blk911

blk911
4 years ago#9
PS3 still has untapped power. Look at upcoming ps3 exclusive Beyond Two souls. Top 5 of the best look game ever ever easily.

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
4 years ago#10
They're both outdated.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Wii u fans saying the 360 feels badly outdated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived