This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii u fans saying the 360 feels badly outdated

#31stawg007Posted 11/29/2012 6:41:50 AM
Doukou posted...
blk911 posted...
PS3 still has untapped power. Look at upcoming ps3 exclusive Beyond Two souls. Top 5 of the best look game ever ever easily.

Not really the best example of power

Beyond Two Souls is a cinematic game which means a lot of the power can instead be used on graphics instead of other things.

This

I'm sure it's a lot easier to have top notch graphics when your game has no gameplay, unless you consider qte's gameplay
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#32Darth_ElusivePosted 11/29/2012 7:07:38 AM
You guys, don't be too harsh on the Wii U boys/girls.

They have endured their underpowered last generation SD hardware for almost as long as we have enjoyed our games on our HD current gen consoles. Now that they can finally play games in HD, many of which are recycled from what we already played, give them a break. Let them brag about their shiny new toy for while.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#33knightimexPosted 11/29/2012 7:12:59 AM
Darth_Elusive posted...

They have endured their underpowered last generation SD hardware for almost as long as we have enjoyed our games on our HD current gen consoles. Now that they can finally play games in HD, many of which are recycled from what we already played, give them a break. Let them brag about their shiny new toy for while.

Call of Duty
Madden
Forza
Gears of War
Capcom fighters
majority of all FPS games

say hi
---
Soldier of the Nintendo Defense Force (N.D.F)
Wii U Division.
#34Ryan2002Posted 11/29/2012 7:22:44 AM
CaPwnD posted...
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3491/133703891136760animate.gif

What....the....f***?
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://tinyurl.com/45pdkzf http://oi48.tinypic.com/ip48x1.jpg http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
#35Darth_ElusivePosted 11/29/2012 7:34:52 AM
knightimex posted...
Darth_Elusive posted...

Call of Duty
Madden
Forza
Gears of War
Capcom fighters

say hi

What does that suppose to mean?
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#36BikeaLossPosted 11/29/2012 7:40:37 AM
squon8888 posted...
Compared to Wii u, do you agree?

Definetely, only a madman wouldn't agree.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off
#37jaydigPosted 11/29/2012 7:43:44 AM
Fans of one console take a shot at another console? A major debate beaks out? Well, I'm shocked.
#38DoukouPosted 11/29/2012 8:15:14 AM
Darth_Elusive posted...
knightimex posted...
Darth_Elusive posted...

Call of Duty
Madden
Forza
Gears of War
Capcom fighters

say hi

What does that suppose to mean?

It's madness
---
Don't read this sig.
#39BatistutePosted 11/29/2012 9:00:57 AM
blk911 posted...
PS3 still has untapped power. Look at upcoming ps3 exclusive Beyond Two souls. Top 5 of the best look game ever ever easily.

I read that lots of time, indeed since the beginning of this generation and Sony insist that PS3 is super powerful but developers are unable to use its full power, they need to invest more time????? WHAT?
After seven years no one has discovered the secret to PS3 power not even their first party developers, and now this! Pls stop advertising BS, and this is an interactive movie rather than a game, it is no different than Heavy Rain which had good graphic but not amazing and it was mainly a sequences of different cut scenes and this by the same developer!

Compare it with Halo 4, if you really want to fo a fair comparison. Do you think it will look better than Halo4 cut scenes, no! Then thank you;)
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#40IvanKozlovPosted 11/29/2012 9:49:47 AM
Batistute posted...
blk911 posted...

I read that lots of time, indeed since the beginning of this generation and Sony insist that PS3 is super powerful but developers are unable to use its full power, they need to invest more time????? WHAT?
After seven years no one has discovered the secret to PS3 power not even their first party developers, and now this! Pls stop advertising BS, and this is an interactive movie rather than a game, it is no different than Heavy Rain which had good graphic but not amazing and it was mainly a sequences of different cut scenes and this by the same developer!

Compare it with Halo 4, if you really want to fo a fair comparison. Do you think it will look better than Halo4 cut scenes, no! Then thank you;)

Surely you jest. You do know that Halo 4 had CGI cut scenes that looks much better than the actual in game cut scenes, right? I mean, I love the game, but in no way does it have better graphics than even Heavy Rain.
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.