This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm tired of just shooting everything. PLEASE recommend something different...

#51CrystalTsubakiPosted 11/29/2012 8:25:14 AM
I'd say Tales of Vesperia. It's a multiplayer RPG with a great battle system.

It also lets you do combos like these eventually. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLY9zbJ8-Y
#52Hicks233Posted 11/29/2012 8:31:40 AM
Stacking
Darwinia
Katawa Shoujo
Uplink
Thief
Machinarium
The Path
To The Moon

...there you go.
---
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9458
Sheep are propper dumb, they run away when you go to stroke em
#53dedbusPosted 11/29/2012 8:46:32 AM
Some of my non shooting games: (Well there is shooting in just about everything but they're not modern military fps's)

Alan Wake
Armored Core 4
Assassins Creed series
Bayonetta
Deadly Premonition
Devil May Cry 4
Kinect Adventures
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Mass Effect series
Ninja Gaiden 2
PGR4
Skate 2
Sonic Unleashed
Street Fighter 4
Tomb Raider Underworld
Child of Eden
Kinect Sports
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Forza 3

I'd it up XBox live arcade as well. Its almost been like a Renaissance of gaming between psn and xbla releases.

My favorites
Scott Pilgrim vs World
Trials HD

I'm kinda running a blank at the moment since I don't have my xbox on to see what I've downloaded since there are a handful of classic rerelease as well.
#54redskinStuPosted 11/29/2012 9:24:14 AM
I was just going to say "Catherine." One of the strangest games I've played recently.
#55jjg737Posted 11/29/2012 9:27:19 AM
Justice98405 posted...
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. It looks kiddy and stupid, but it's a GREAT game.

I agree the game looks like it was made for 5 year olds, but it's a lot of fun.

Xcom
Marvel ultimate alliance
Tales of vesperia
Fable 2 and 3
Ninja Gaiden 2-not 3, 3 is horrible
Dragon Age Origins
Overlord is a lot of fun
Kindoms of Amalur- can be a lot of fun but get's a bit repetative
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat
UMVC 3
Minecraft- don't let the graphics full you, it's a lot of fun
Assassin's Creed series
#56EvilSakuraiPosted 11/29/2012 10:36:41 AM
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown...
That is, if you're willing to learn it!
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Washington Redskins 5-6 Baltimore Ravens 8-2
#57shawnmckPosted 11/29/2012 10:37:44 AM
Dark Souls
Dead Island
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dragon's Dogma
#58Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:28:54 PM
I'm thinking about Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution as well.

Assassins Creed has one of the most satisfying kills in a game. When you sneak up behind a Guy and stab him in the back or throat. And then it makes that beautiful stabbing noise. It's so satisfying! I could stealth kill ALL DAY in that game! And it looks like they greatly improved the combat, climbing, and graphics as well. Which is always welcome!

With Hitman Absolution, it looks like they greatly improved the stealth. Everything seems more fluid. Which is great. I also like how people wearing the same disguise as you can see through your disguise. I think that's a nice touch. It makes it THAT much more challenging. Which is good. Contracts mode is very intriguing as well. I'm curious to see what kind of interesting and/or weird missions people can create. It sounds like it'll have infinite replay value...

Problem is, I can only get one...

=(
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#59SunDevil77Posted 11/29/2012 4:39:02 PM
Dillon360 posted...
I'm thinking about Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution as well.

Assassins Creed has one of the most satisfying kills in a game. When you sneak up behind a Guy and stab him in the back or throat. And then it makes that beautiful stabbing noise. It's so satisfying! I could stealth kill ALL DAY in that game! And it looks like they greatly improved the combat, climbing, and graphics as well. Which is always welcome!

With Hitman Absolution, it looks like they greatly improved the stealth. Everything seems more fluid. Which is great. I also like how people wearing the same disguise as you can see through your disguise. I think that's a nice touch. It makes it THAT much more challenging. Which is good. Contracts mode is very intriguing as well. I'm curious to see what kind of interesting and/or weird missions people can create. It sounds like it'll have infinite replay value...

Problem is, I can only get one...

=(

AC3 has an amazing amount of content, I'd go with it. Imo.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#60HeLeehamPosted 11/29/2012 4:41:21 PM
Dillon360 posted...
GorillaOnRoof posted...
If you like shooting so much, then check out Binary Domain or something. It really shouldn't be hard to find a shooter on the 360. Certainly not enough to make a goddamn topic about it.

Since you brought up Binary Domain...

I FREAKING LOVE THAT GAME!

Robots that have human DNA and human characteristics, and don't even know that THEY'RE robots...

How awesome is that?

It felt like the Terminator of this generation. The robots even looked like T-1000's when you shot off their armor!

The game was also pretty damn funny!

I really enjoyed the story in that game...

The T-1000 is the Terminator covered in liquid metal. I think you mean that they look like T-101's.

Anyway you should definitely check out Hitman, it's amazing and I have shot a gun probably twice while playing it. I also recommend Assassins Creed and Darksiders.