This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

User Info: velodyne_76

velodyne_76
4 years ago#1
Here are the lastest pictures of my Xbox 360 retail games collection. To date there have been 983 retail games released in North America. I own them all. Its been a great 7 years of gaming / collecting on this system. Here are the pics...

Gamertag Velodyne

s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/velodyne_76/?start=all

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#2
Nice.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
4 years ago#3
Holy hell, nice. At least at that point you know you'll never be out of anything to play. With that many choices it would probably take me a solid hour before I actually got something into my 360.

I jelly.
Ab-so-lutely.

velodyne_76
4 years ago#4
That is exactly my curse in owning all of these games. I never know what to play and there are times I walk away playing nothing because I cant decide. lol

User Info: Oozinator

Oozinator
4 years ago#5
Very nice!

So...what's your favorite?
Nothing Here

velodyne_76
4 years ago#6
I also own all of the XBLA games from the first 5 years of the system release. My arcade total is 417. I have waaay too many favorites to have just one favorite.

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#7
Holy cow, that is a lot of games.

More power to you, my friend.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#8
Jesus Christ!

I am so envious. I would love to have that collection. Props to you, TC!
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: Luthor_

Luthor_
4 years ago#9
Can I come over?
Dante Stormblade

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#10
Can I come over?

This!

Could you imagine the amount of fun you could have with a few buddies over with that kind of collection? Holy crap. Competition out the ass or extreme co-op glory.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived