This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**
3 years ago#11
I...
I don't know whether to be jealous or appalled.
On one hand I love to collect games and want a ton of them as well.
On the other hand how do you ever decide what to play?
Umm, jealous. Yup definitely jealous.

and
inB4 "whatawasteofmoney"
3 years ago#12
I don't post too often but I always try to post in your threads. Great collection as always. You and my bro Buffalo were my inspirations for having a collection. The highest I hit was close to 200 but it's taken a huge hit just for personal reasons. I'm glad your collection is still growing strong.

I will pass this link along to some friends. Anyhow, good to see you around. Happy Holidays!
---
XBL GT/PSN/SEN/Vita:YungTwizz
www.twitter.com/The_Real_Twizz
3 years ago#13
Where do you get those cabinets?
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
3 years ago#14
That's nice and all..... but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
---
WINNING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
3 years ago#15
Wow......
First time I will truly mean this.... I'm jellier than a mug
3 years ago#16
There is no way you can play all those, it has obviously become a sick obsession.

I suggest you turn all your stuff into gamestop and get the credit they will give you. Likely about $78.03.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
3 years ago#17
So I see you are ready for the end of the world.
---
Goldman Sachs owns Mitt Romney & Obama. Both will pledge their allegiance to the banks not the people. Wake up sheepe!
3 years ago#18
MR_Soren posted...
Where do you get those cabinets?

I got them at Canadian Tire. They retail for $169.99 each but the go one sale 1 - 2 times a year for $89.99. Great cabinets that work well for games.
3 years ago#19
Most collections are pointless to see, but you win. It's not often you hear someone say, "Here is a list of games I own. ALL OF THEM."

Is is my goal my someday I'll obtain comprehensive collections of most of the major consoles. I see you're partway there.
3 years ago#20
yungtwizz posted...
I don't post too often but I always try to post in your threads. Great collection as always. You and my bro Buffalo were my inspirations for having a collection. The highest I hit was close to 200 but it's taken a huge hit just for personal reasons. I'm glad your collection is still growing strong.

I will pass this link along to some friends. Anyhow, good to see you around. Happy Holidays!

Thanks! Happy holidays to you as well!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived