This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#131majinbuu58Posted 12/1/2012 1:52:49 PM
Sheepinator posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
Sheepinator posted...

Movies can easily make their costs back and huge profits from the cinema run, before a single DVD is pressed. And who buys a DVD to trade it in the next week or month anyway? Movies also have other revenue streams such as PPV sales to cable and satellite providers, airlines, hotels, etc.

Ever been to movie trading company? lol

No rebuttal to my statement about box office, and that company has a whopping 40 stores in 5 States, LOL.

There wasn't a rebuttal to be made. I was just making a point, people do actually buy a movie, watch it a couple of times, and sell it. I don't know why, but they do.
---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#132majinbuu58Posted 12/1/2012 2:05:45 PM(edited)
I saw a few people asking about the cabinets, they're Sauder August Hill Oiled Oak 13-Shelf Storage Cabinet. Walmart sells them for about $125.

Edit:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-August-Hill-Multimedia-Storage-Cabinet-Oiled-Oak-Finish/19765195
---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#133TheBlueStigPosted 12/1/2012 2:46:18 PM
Sheepinator posted...
Ah, the tired old weak used car analogy rears its head again. Used cars and other items tend to be well used by the time they are sold. They are cheaper than new because they have little or no warranty left, are more prone to break, etc. The used game problem is games that are weeks or months old and are functionally identical to new games. So it's really not the same thing. GameStop has about 25% profit margin on new games and 50% on used games. They're doing better than most developers, and most of the money in used games ends up in GameStop execs pockets, not in the industry creating games.

You've obviously never heard of one year car leases, or special event VIP cars, or any other way that cars get traded in very early.