This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#21Infinite_OceanPosted 11/29/2012 11:08:18 AM
This is a great collection. How much money do you think you've spent on everything? Did you buy them at the 60 dollar price point or wait till they were cheap?
#22linkrules2Posted 11/29/2012 11:12:40 AM
Not knocking you, to each his own and all...

I am just curious, how many of those games that you bought, have you never played?
#23velodyne_76(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:21:17 AM
Infinite_Ocean posted...
This is a great collection. How much money do you think you've spent on everything? Did you buy them at the 60 dollar price point or wait till they were cheap?

I always buy all of my games brand new never used. Some I have waited and bought for cheaper but 95% of what you see there is bought on release day at full price. I would say I have spent approx $60,000 on games alone.
#24oasisbeyondPosted 11/29/2012 11:37:53 AM
Well, I think you need help and something is missing in your life. It's pointless having crappy games and so much that you'll never want to play any of them. It's an obsession just like hoarding. Might seem cool, but it's not good. But, it's your life and you can do what you want. Do you want to be buried in them when you die? What if you get robbed? Will you kill yourself? just wondering. You wasted over 80 000 on games... and probably more. :)
I own 400+... And I know it was an addiction not worth continuing. When you buy games more then you actually play... And most not even open... You know you need help.
I only buy cheap though 20$. So even a poor soul can afford that in a span of 10+ years.
Good Luck to you my Canadian gamer :) Hopefully I'm wrong.

* Waits to get bashed *
#25Gurn BlanstonPosted 11/29/2012 11:40:07 AM
I see you also have the Alan Wake collector's edition, nice.
#26OrgeLambartPosted 11/29/2012 11:51:28 AM
awesome you have lots of games, didn't you post this same bragging topic not more than 3 or 4 weeks ago. We know you have lots of games, awesome, I have about 330 games total, the difference is I can say I have played and enjoyed most of my games, where as you probably have many you haven't even played yet.

before anyone says it, yeah i'm jealous lol
#27SunDevil77Posted 11/29/2012 11:54:47 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Well, I think you need help and something is missing in your life. It's pointless having crappy games and so much that you'll never want to play any of them. It's an obsession just like hoarding. Might seem cool, but it's not good. But, it's your life and you can do what you want. Do you want to be buried in them when you die? What if you get robbed? Will you kill yourself? just wondering. You wasted over 80 000 on games... and probably more. :)
I own 400+... And I know it was an addiction not worth continuing. When you buy games more then you actually play... And most not even open... You know you need help.
I only buy cheap though 20$. So even a poor soul can afford that in a span of 10+ years.

* Waits to get bashed *

Oasis, just stop.
Some people are collectors. Me and my brother own over a thousand movies, are some terrible? Yes. Have I seen all of my movies? No.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#28KtuluheroIIPosted 11/29/2012 12:03:11 PM
oasisbeyond posted...

* Waits to get bashed *

Oasis, just stop.
Some people are collectors. Me and my brother own over a thousand movies, are some terrible? Yes. Have I seen all of my movies? No.

Doesn't change the fact that it's borderline hoarding.
---
WINNING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
#29Pacman2dxPosted 11/29/2012 12:08:13 PM
Great collection sir.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..
#30Arucard05Posted 11/29/2012 12:09:29 PM
Doesn't change the fact that it's borderline hoarding.

The difference is, video games are awesome, old Garfield calenders are not.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.