This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#41Frost_LASERPosted 11/29/2012 1:36:46 PM
I might be missing it but do you have Tales of Vesperia in there somewhere?
#42dark trunksPosted 11/29/2012 1:47:21 PM
Well, I don't know if anyone has said it yet. Based off the first two pages of posts, everyone seems to be kissing your arse and praising you, so I'll be the one to say it.

This is just plain and simple, pretty ******* sad. I have no respect for anyone who brags about buying all those games since the release of a console. The fact you felt the need to show it off for some kind of approval, to me, shows me how much you crave attention.

And I'll be the one criticized for telling you, but someone had to say it. Sorry, this is just sad.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#43Solid SonicPosted 11/29/2012 1:50:32 PM
That is exactly my curse in owning all of these games. I never know what to play and there are times I walk away playing nothing because I cant decide. lol

Holy crap, you do this too?

I have this problem with my older games. I have a disc binder and I find myself flipping through again and again until I'm too frustrated that I can't decide on what to play and just give up.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#44toolittletimePosted 11/29/2012 1:51:53 PM
dark trunks posted...
Well, I don't know if anyone has said it yet. Based off the first two pages of posts, everyone seems to be kissing your arse and praising you, so I'll be the one to say it.

This is just plain and simple, pretty ******* sad. I have no respect for anyone who brags about buying all those games since the release of a console. The fact you felt the need to show it off for some kind of approval, to me, shows me how much you crave attention.

And I'll be the one criticized for telling you, but someone had to say it. Sorry, this is just sad.

Your post is the only sad thing in this topic, it reeks of more negativity than a little showing off does.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#45smashthesmurfsPosted 11/29/2012 2:02:12 PM
SIC101 posted...
Bring them to gamestop just to make the clerk **** a brick

---
GT: papa cashwads
#46DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/29/2012 2:05:42 PM
dark trunks posted...

I don't know anyone who is a collector of anything who doesn't want to show it off...this guy has an awesome collection
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#47JukainPosted 11/29/2012 2:10:28 PM
inb4 gabrius, hehe~

Wow, I just... wow... I am truly speechless.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#48MrluzoPosted 11/29/2012 2:12:49 PM
That is fantastic! I have one game(Assassins Creed 3) in a drawer beside and empty wallet, an old credit card and an orb charger and some vouchers for money off something or other.
#49velodyne_76(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:15:53 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
I might be missing it but do you have Tales of Vesperia in there somewhere?

I have the limited edition. It is there just look closer.

Gaming is my hobby. I am also very proud of my collection. It has taken a lot of blood, sweat and tears to keep this up for the last 7 years. I love the challenge of collecting games and maintaining a complete collection. Every single game in the collection is perfect ( not a single mark or scratch on any of the discs). If there is a choice between regular versions or collector editions, I always buy the collectors editions. Not all of the limited editions fit on the shelves so I have had to buy a few regular editions of games to fit on the shelves. I am married and have a very loving wife and 2 adorable daughters. I have been into gaming since I was a young kid. I am 36 years old now. I have always wanted to have a complete collection for one system. You take the good games with the bad. Maintaining this isnt easy to do and it costs a lot of money but this is what I like to do. Thanks for listening.
#50JKSonicPosted 11/29/2012 2:16:35 PM
To each their own but outside of a few games that are rare/will be rare, I never understood collecting games or even keeping then after you're finished with them. Whether you trade them in, sell them, or just give them away there's tons of people out there looking for games on the cheap that could use them.

I guess I'm just that type of person though, I mean especially with the way our economy is going it's the time to be extra generous when you can. I mean I'm not living the high life either but I do what I can....like when I was trading in some stuff a while back I was getting rid of a controller as well (worked just fine just didn't need it) so when a Dad with his little son in the store asked me how much I'd sell it to him for I just gave it to him for free.

Just saying, we should each do our own part. With something "useless" beyond collecting like baseball cards it's one thing, but with something like video games it seems counter intuitive as a gamer to hold onto them.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."