This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#71dcn2424Posted 11/29/2012 7:18:13 PM
TC, are you planning to get all the recent XBLA games and all DLC/add-ons too? The recent games are taking up more memory space on the hard drive.
#72cdp1705Posted 11/29/2012 8:15:04 PM
wow, thats awesome
#73ironmaidenfan70Posted 11/29/2012 8:17:53 PM
i love those cabinets.
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#74oasisbeyondPosted 11/29/2012 8:24:56 PM
Alright... You have a wife and 2 daughters... I now respect you. You take care of them even with this hobby, good job. I'm 35... no child, no wife. So you win! lol. :)
PS I only read the last post, cuz I know I probably got bashed, but glad it was yours I read lol. KEEP IT UP, at least this gen lol.
#75oasisbeyondPosted 11/29/2012 8:39:10 PM
squarex8264
Kudos to you...

Yeah, I'm not trolling or bashing. I just feel sometimes we over do stuff without knowing why in the end. I still buy games, and heck, I'll have probably 1000+ by the time I'm 40. But, I also know, I won't play or finish 80% of these games. I still have top games from 2002, I think I'll play but will probably never will lol.
In the end, everyone has addictions, all are bad regardless if they make us happy or sad.
I realized in the past years that what matters is my family, and soon some will be gone, so I try to make time for that more then anything.
I'm a huge gamer since the age of 2 years old, my dad got me into gaming, yet he now hates games. I grew up with the sounds of donkey kong and Zaxxon playing in the background on my bed :) I can talk about games 24/7 with the best of them. I do enjoy collecting top games and think I own all the best action / adventure games since 2000.

For years and years in my early 20's I was going to the store and buying games over and over. Sometimes after buying them I felt down. While shopping I felt high, but then felt low afterwards like something was missing.
I haven't finished a game since Dark Souls, that game took over me. My gf of 5 years left shortly after that and disappeared from my life. "She has bipolar..." Yeah it sucks.

During this time, I've tried to play a few games but I realize they don't make me happy anymore, especially if my life isn't happy. I've now heard from her recently and will see her again soon enough. And now, I'm going back to gaming and playing some Max Payne 3...

So long story short, if your happy with your life, and you enjoy gaming, then it's a healthy thing. If you're not and gaming to get joy, then it's not a good thing.

TC seems good, again, I was not bashing him and just sharing what I felt. If it makes him happy and he truly enjoys it then it's all cool with me. Some people do way worst things in life then collecting games.

End of my serious post for the night lol.
#76Grand_BluePosted 11/29/2012 8:44:01 PM
Every retail Xbox game? Do you have Sneak King? What about Family Guy Back to the Multiverse? Hannah Montana: The Movie? Dang, that's a lot of dedication!

Do you import special editions not released in America, for example, the Assassins Creed Anthology that will only be released in Europe?
#77velodyne_76(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:13:45 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
Every retail Xbox game? Do you have Sneak King? What about Family Guy Back to the Multiverse? Hannah Montana: The Movie? Dang, that's a lot of dedication!

Do you import special editions not released in America, for example, the Assassins Creed Anthology that will only be released in Europe?

I am not missing any titles. I have all of those mentioned above. I only collect North American released games. No imports
#78Mez Static MerizerPosted 11/29/2012 9:45:37 PM
Props. I noticed you had the limited/collector's editions of Bioshock and Fallout 3. I was trying to catch if you had the Ultra Limited Edition of Dead Space and the Signature Edition of Kingdoms of Amalur? If so, even more props to you sir.
#79SunDevil77Posted 11/29/2012 9:47:42 PM
I must ask, what is your least favorite game on the 360?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#80lastrockerPosted 11/29/2012 9:53:37 PM
i saw Steel Battalion in there. i think that's cooler than the collection as a whole.