This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#81ironmaidenfan70Posted 11/29/2012 8:53:41 PM
where you get those awesome cabinets?
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#82Unsugarized_FooPosted 11/29/2012 8:54:58 PM
Is that a 360 with a disk drive in it's butt?
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#83TGAkumaPosted 11/30/2012 2:48:44 AM
I think I know what games hes missing. I dont see Record of Agarest war or Agarest war Zero.
#84cup_a_soupPosted 11/30/2012 3:09:40 AM
I'm trying to find where in the UK you can get cabinets like that. They would be damn useful!
#85NemerlightPosted 11/30/2012 5:05:38 AM
Sometimes i cant decide what to play even if i have few games to choose from....but with that many i would probably go crazy :O

Amazing collection!
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#86devlkorePosted 11/30/2012 5:41:00 AM
2 questions, why collect ALL of them? Surely you must know in advance you have no interest in playing a certain game, so why bother.

Whether you are collecting all of them or not, why buy them on release day? If you aren't going to play it straight away (or ever), why not wait for a price drop? I appreciate you support your family and can still afford this, but if most of them aren't even for playing or aren't getting played anywhere near when you buy them, you could have the exact same collection at less than half the price.
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#87TheBlueStigPosted 11/30/2012 8:51:13 AM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
where you get those awesome cabinets?

Sauder makes cabinets like that, I have two of them.
#88_OujiDoza_Posted 11/30/2012 8:56:45 AM
2 questions, why collect ALL of them? Surely you must know in advance you have no interest in playing a certain game, so why bother.

Whether you are collecting all of them or not, why buy them on release day? If you aren't going to play it straight away (or ever), why not wait for a price drop? I appreciate you support your family and can still afford this, but if most of them aren't even for playing or aren't getting played anywhere near when you buy them, you could have the exact same collection at less than half the price.

Taking a chance like that may backfire though, because he stated he gets them all brand new, shrink wrap still in tact, and over time brand new copies of games begin to become scarce, so he chooses not to take a chance like that...you aren't thinking like a collector, you are thinking like a general consumer.
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#89devlkorePosted 11/30/2012 9:57:26 AM

Taking a chance like that may backfire though, because he stated he gets them all brand new, shrink wrap still in tact, and over time brand new copies of games begin to become scarce, so he chooses not to take a chance like that...you aren't thinking like a collector, you are thinking like a general consumer.

He does play them though. Not every single one, but they do get played so won't stay in the shrink wrap forever except the ones that are so bad he never even wants to play them.
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#90_OujiDoza_Posted 11/30/2012 9:58:45 AM
He does play them though. Not every single one, but they do get played so won't stay in the shrink wrap forever except the ones that are so bad he never even wants to play them.

Ah, I must have missed where he mentioned he plays some of them =/
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1