This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Complete North American Xbox 360 Retail Collection 2012 edition ** Pics inside**

#91reverence27Posted 11/30/2012 11:04:28 AM
Why am i not surprised there are no pictures of women in any of your photos in your library.
---
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#92SheepinatorPosted 11/30/2012 11:05:34 AM
TC, do you also buy all the Arcade games?

What is your gamerscore?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#93TheBlueStigPosted 11/30/2012 11:08:25 AM
devlkore posted...
He does play them though. Not every single one, but they do get played so won't stay in the shrink wrap forever except the ones that are so bad he never even wants to play them.

WTF is the point of buying those in the first place?

Why spend money on a game you KNOW is s***?
#94_OujiDoza_Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:01 AM
devlkore posted...
He does play them though. Not every single one, but they do get played so won't stay in the shrink wrap forever except the ones that are so bad he never even wants to play them.

Because he has the money to do so...and just to say he has said game?

You are an incredibly angry person, Stig, what's wrong?
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#95JukainPosted 11/30/2012 11:13:20 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
devlkore posted...

Sometimes you can be pleasantly surprised. I went in expecting crap from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and I ended up really liking it a lot.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#96devlkorePosted 11/30/2012 11:14:25 AM
devlkore posted...

I agree, I asked in my first post. Interested in TC's response.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, I am just curious as to why people do certain things.
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#97velodyne_76(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:26:44 AM
devlkore posted...
devlkore posted...

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, I am just curious as to why people do certain things.

I buy them so I can have a complete collection. Also it was asked before I have both Record or Agarest Wars look closer they are there. I own ALL of the North American release retail games. I am not missing anything. While I dont have time to play all of the games, they have being put into the system at least once so they can get into my games played list. I play whatever I feel like playing at the time. Gamerscore is 178340.
#98devlkorePosted 11/30/2012 11:42:45 AM
devlkore posted...
devlkore posted...

I buy them so I can have a complete collection. Also it was asked before I have both Record or Agarest Wars look closer they are there. I own ALL of the North American release retail games. I am not missing anything. While I dont have time to play all of the games, they have being put into the system at least once so they can get into my games played list. I play whatever I feel like playing at the time. Gamerscore is 178340.

So if they ALL come out of the shrinkwrap, why not wait for a sale/pricedrop? I know you can afford not to wait, but you could be saving so much money you could do loads with it.

As for the complete collection factor, I get it to some extent. The closest I have is on my xbox (1), which is modded, I have full ROMsets for almost every pre-PSX system, so when friends come over and they say "Do you have blahblahgame?" I can automatically say yes, and we can have a nostalgia trip or I can be introduced to something "new", but I'd never pay for it. That's just me though.
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#99cloudriveraPosted 11/30/2012 11:48:19 AM
While I respect you having something you want to do and you do it, I want to give you some advice if you will. You might be doing this already, so I'm probably saying this for nothing, but the fact that you have kids should mean, at least to me, that you should be planning for their future. You say you have spent around $60,000 on games, do you know how much of that could have gone to your kids' college fund?

You are a parent, and I'm sure you're a great father to them, but sometimes we need to stop some of the things we're doing, for their sake. I understand you want to buy collector's editions of games, but for those that don't have them and you know you won't play just wait a month or two and buy them for $40 or less. I don't know if you buy games online, but you can also take advantage of deals, like the one in the microsoft store where if you preorder a game you can get $10 coupon and 1600 points, etc. That's just my opinion.
---
currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4
#100WarriorNinjaPosted 11/30/2012 11:49:01 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwhz2lMvv1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

Dude, this is so flippin awesome.

Sure its excessive by any meaning of the word, I have like 200 gamecube games and could never rationalize buying all of them >__>

However... that entire setup is... so... BADASS.

You gotta tell where I can find some of those folding shelf systems. plzplzplz
---
I tried to change my password to "my dick".
GameFAQs said it was too long.