This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vote for game of the decade on Spike VGAs

#1toolittletimePosted 11/29/2012 4:07:04 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/213-nonstop-gaming-general/64778071

Link to my poll and official poll.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#2toolittletime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:22:33 PM
This is not the same list of nominees the other topic posted, this is linked to my poll and the actual nominees.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#3toolittletime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:28:34 PM
bump
---
Mark Twain
#4TheBlueStigPosted 11/29/2012 6:00:05 PM
Just an FYI, most people consider Spike's VGA's to be a few dozen steps below IGN.
#5toolittletime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:01:42 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Just an FYI, most people consider Spike's VGA's to be a few dozen steps below IGN.

As do I , but I found the list interesting.
---
Mark Twain
#6TheBlueStigPosted 11/29/2012 6:06:48 PM
toolittletime posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

You should realize that the voting doesn't matter, the developer/publisher who pays the highest amount will score the highest up the list.
#7toolittletime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:12:54 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
toolittletime posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

You should realize that the voting doesn't matter, the developer/publisher who pays the highest amount will score the highest up the list.

Not a lot of current games so payoffs are unlikely, another thing they avoid being accused of with those choices.
---
Mark Twain
#8TheBlueStigPosted 11/29/2012 6:18:09 PM
toolittletime posted...
payoffs are unlikely

Gullible much?
#9toolittletime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:26:25 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
toolittletime posted...
payoffs are unlikely

Gullible much?

Oh I've been almost sure payoffs were involved and will continue to be when it comes to Spikes GotY, not so sure with GotD.
---
Mark Twain