This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor: LOTS of news on Microsoft's plans for new Xbox,and also the other parties

#21pblimp360Posted 11/30/2012 12:23:29 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I love this time when it comes to games. New hardware and games always catches my interest.

I hope most of what I read is true.
---
#Halo 4
#22OrgeLambartPosted 11/30/2012 12:35:51 AM
Why is everyone getting all up in arms, nobody knows what will or won't be included with the next Xbox, it's just assumptions based upon track records, which may or may not prove to be true. The only thing I can say for certain is the Kinect 2.0 coming with every xbox, whether installed in the xbox or not I don't know but it'll clearly be a major focus next gen.

Not sure if I like or dislike that idea, to require that much space to play a game is pretty borderline fail worthy. Think it was like 6 - 10 feet for the last one, I had a pretty big living room and was about a foot short on the one side also If I put my back against the wall I was nearly to the back of the kinect.

My kids certainly loved the kinect though. Shame we moved, not even enough room to set it up for them to play it now.
#23DarkSymbiotePosted 11/30/2012 12:39:01 AM
Thanks!
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#24odogs4Posted 11/30/2012 12:52:53 AM
Project Gotham racing? I thought that franchise was canceled.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#25WinternovaPosted 11/30/2012 1:35:57 AM
MosquitoSmasher posted...
Rumor: LOTS of news on Microsoft's plans for new Xbox,and also the other parties

It's either rumor or it's news. Since it's rumor it should be "LOTS of speculation on..."
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#26Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 9:02:17 AM
The next Resident Evil OPERATION is in the works

Oh God...
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#27TravarkothPosted 11/30/2012 9:05:24 AM
MosquitoSmasher posted...

It's either rumor or it's news. Since it's rumor it should be "LOTS of speculation on..."

Haha, you have a point.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#28ILikesCheesePosted 11/30/2012 10:33:36 AM
odogs4 posted...
Project Gotham racing? I thought that franchise was canceled.

The company that made PGR 1-4 (Bizarre Creations) was bought out by Activision in 2007ish, then disbanded by them in 2011. The series itself has been on hiatus since PGR 4, but MS has been looking for a new developer for quite sometime since they own the property.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#29lastrockerPosted 12/2/2012 12:51:10 AM
MertensCW posted...
I just want to be able to buy a gimped non Kinect version.

yeah... i think that projection thing sounds horrible.
#30EvilCactusPosted 12/2/2012 2:03:33 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
WTF is Sony thinking?????

Head mounted displays where you have to turn your head to see the whole image, and human pulse rate sensors in the grips of the controllers? And the price range is too high again, $499 for the system, head unit, and a game. And they can take "The Cloud" and shove it sideways. The non-gullible people actually want a hardcopy product in their hands when they buy a game, they don't want to rent access to a file on a server hundreds of miles away from them.

And MicroSoft's "invasion of privacy" strategy is really gonna backfire. ""All units will come with Kinect 2 built in which can track up to four people, all objects in the living room, clothing, face structure and fingers.""

If that turns out to be true, that's an instant no-buy for me.

This is what's wrong with gamers today. So many are illiterate, and many others simply lack reading comprehension.
---
sig here