This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where did Fable 2 go?

#11SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:54:56 AM
reverence27 posted...
go to xbox.com then go to my account.
Go to purchase history and add it to your queue from there.
If you have purchased it before it should be no problem.

Already did that and just got an error message. The file simply is not available. You cannot download the game right now, even if you purchased it in the past. If anyone else wants to confirm this, go for it. It's definitely not available.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#12reverence27Posted 11/30/2012 11:57:40 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
reverence27 posted...
go to xbox.com then go to my account.
Go to purchase history and add it to your queue from there.
If you have purchased it before it should be no problem.

Already did that and just got an error message. The file simply is not available. You cannot download the game right now, even if you purchased it in the past. If anyone else wants to confirm this, go for it. It's definitely not available.

IF you still have your original xbox harddrive, you can take it off there and put it onto a flash drive or the new xbox memory.
---
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#13SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:59:33 AM
reverence27 posted...
IF you still have your original xbox harddrive, you can take it off there and put it onto a flash drive or the new xbox memory.

That's true, but sadly I do not have the original X-Box. I'm still online with customer service trying to figure out what's going on..
---
#14reverence27Posted 11/30/2012 12:01:42 PM
Was it the free version glitch that you have?
---
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#15SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:05:27 PM
No, I paid $20 for it, and I just got confirmation: the game is not going to come back to the service.

SO LISTEN UP:

If you downloaded Fable 2 from Games on Demand, do not delete it from your harddrive or flash drive if you ever want to play it again without buying a physical copy. The game has been removed from the service.
---