This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best game you own but still didn't play half of the game

#1oasisbeyondPosted 11/29/2012 9:53:02 PM
What's the best game you own but still didn't playhalf of the game or didn't even start.
For me it goes back to the day...

God Of War 2... Bug made it impossible to advanced.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Ninja Gaiden 2

Metroid Prime 3

Tenchu 2 "Got stuck in first level, no idea how to advance lol.

Parasite Eve... Love it, even today, but only played 1 hour.

Silent Hill, own a mint copy of the original... Same as above ^

Pop 2008 Beautfiul game, only played like 3 hours max.

Okami... Got stuck :( Confused and gave up.

Chronicles Of Riddick

Full Spectrum Warrior my 360 got the rrod when I finally got so into it.

Madworld "I just hate the wii move controls :("

Fallout New Vegas, Loved Fallout 3... Tried this for 2 side quests and got bored :(

I got a zillion more...
I wish I could clone myself to get me to play some of these games.
So yeah, some of these would be games I know I would love, but I have yet to play them completely. Need to choose one and work at it.
#2footballdemon86Posted 11/29/2012 9:54:25 PM
Bioshock
All half lifes
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#3oasisbeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:57:51 PM
^ Half Lifes!!!!! Dude, these games you need to play, force yourself lol.
I played Half - Life in 2002 after playing Halo CE. I could still understand what the hype was all about. The game was long for a fps and the game changed a lot from the beginning to end. The last Alien levels were terrible though lol. Every great game has 1 terrible level lol.

Half - Life 2... also was amazing, the bridge part was worth it alone. Crappy textures, would like an HD version with better textures and gun effects.
#4Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 11/29/2012 10:27:40 PM
Skyrim but that will change. I played it but then got caught up in other games. Then I decided to wait for all of the patches. Even though I had no major problems with the time I played the game.
#5MasterFoxCheif3Posted 11/29/2012 10:44:01 PM
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Red Dead Redemption
#6sharksfan7Posted 11/29/2012 10:57:03 PM
I own a few games that are widely regarded to be very good. Dark Souls, Arkham City and Dead Space 2, to name a few. I'll definitely get around to beating Arkham City. As for the other two...I don't think they're really my cup of tea. I've never been big on the survivor horror genre (Dead Space 2) and Dark Souls is just an incredibly frustrating and downright depressing game to play. I can see that both games are well made, though, and I understand why they're so popular.
---
"Wait, no. Let me guess. Blackbeard's Delight!"
#7HulkxxSMASHPosted 11/29/2012 11:10:06 PM
I only played a few hours of Arkham City - didn't enjoy it as much as Asylum... although I'm intending to go back to it in the coming days...

Best game which I just can't get into is Bayonetta. I've tried multiple times and enjoy immensely when I do, but nothing about it hooks me in and brings me back immediately. I'll continue to keep trying on this one also...
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#8TrugamerPosted 11/29/2012 11:31:12 PM
GTA4 is supposedly a good game but it was not for me and it got shelved at about 50%

The thing for me though is Gamefly , I just don't have many stinkers in my collection because I play everything before I buy it.
I could list a whole slew of games that I rented and sent back w/o finishing.

GTA4 just happened to be the very last game I bought at retail only because I got psyched out by all the high scores and decided I didn't want to wait on Gamefly , last time I will ever make the mistake of trusting review scores
#9singhellotakuPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:40 PM
probably skyrim, or sleeping dogs, love both but can never get around to playing them much.
#10BDzaPosted 11/30/2012 12:27:08 AM(edited)
Okami: I played it for a few hours one night, enjoyed it, then ignored it for a year before playing it again...and that was about a year ago >_>

Mass Effect 3: Bought it and then the next morning my spouse dropped a Wii U on my belly so that totally distracted me.

Torchlight 2: Was playing this daily until Sandy knocked power out for a few days. After that I have yet to revisit it.

Bastion: Bought it on sale...and never played it...oh wait no I did play it for 1 session...huh, that's a shame :-/

Tactics Orge: I'd play it more if my PSP could keep a charge for longer then a day.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade