This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have $60, recommend me any combination of all these games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have $60, recommend me any combination of all these games

User Info: Tee Wrecks

Tee Wrecks
4 years ago#11
Vanquish
Bioshock
Bayonetta (no need for DMC 4 with this)
Ninja Gaiden II (play this after Bayonetta, after you've honed your action skills)

I recommend watching the Deadly Premonition playthrough on Giant Bomb, which I thought was probably just as entertaining as playing myself. Similar to an extended episode of MST3K

Maybe Singularity, but I haven't played it myself. Save your money on Metro 2033, unless you own a PC.

User Info: IceteaCrisis

IceteaCrisis
4 years ago#12
PantherRider posted...
btw couldn't you find Bioshock for cheaper?

GameStop raising prices again. both Bioshock 1 and 2 used to be 9.99

Vanquish is on clearance at Kmart for 9.99 new

Metro is 20 shipped Amazon

If you waited for buy 2 get one free witch might be happening in a few weeks for the holidays

Could get Alice and Metro, get Deadly Premonition free and then get Brutal Legend,
Ninja Gaiden II, and get Devil May Cry 4 free

so on and so forth to try and get the most out of your money.

Also on an off topic thing if anyone looking has a PC that can run Metro 2033 it is part of The pay what you want (at least a dollar) Humble THQ Bundle. So i know it is not Xbox, but just throwing that out there.

User Info: realskillz1990

realskillz1990
4 years ago#13
you should buy 2 games from your list now,then like one of the previous guys says just wait for a buy 2 get 1 free sale because gamestop is most likely to have 1 of those soon.
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
4 years ago#14
Vanquish
Bioshock
DMC 4
The Darkness

Should keep you busy for quite some time, and they're all definitely worth their price tags now!
"If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic."
360 Gamertag: The Sticky Emu

User Info: reverence27

reverence27
4 years ago#15
Marnex15 posted...
Vanquish $15
Bioshock $15
The Darkness $10
Bayonetta $10
Brutal Legend $5
Ninja Gaiden II $5
Devil May Cry 4 $5
Fable 2 $3
Alice: Madness Returns $25
Nier $10
Deadly Premonition $18
Metro 2033 $25
Singularity $10

Most those prices are too high.
I got Metro 2033 and Singluartiy for $8 at sears Deadly Premonition for $5 Nier for $5 Bioshock $10, Vanquish $10 I didn't like Brutal Legends or Ninja Gaiden II or Darkness

I would go with Bayonetta, Deadly Premonistion, Nier, and Vanquish. 4 of my Favorite games this Generation. Also might want to keep track on New Egg, USually they have Tales of Vesperia for $15 (2nd favorite game this Generation) Also Blue Dragon is easy to find at $10 or less everywhere.
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
4 years ago#16
I guess I'll have to check around other places for better prices when I do go out and buy them. I just wanted to get a general consensus of the best games off the list.
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com

User Info: sharksfan7

sharksfan7
4 years ago#17
Bioshock is great, so definitely get that. I haven't played any of the other games on your list, but I've heard good things about Bayonetta and Vanquish.
"Wait, no. Let me guess. Blackbeard's Delight!"

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
4 years ago#18
So far the one's recommended the most are Vanquish, Bioshock and Bayonetta.

Last bump for a couple more recommendations.
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#19
I just bought DMC4 for $5 at Gamestop bout 10 mins ago, great deal. Plus my Bayonetta came in the mail with me ME1 for $10 a piece new. Happy day for me.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: almasbaby

almasbaby
4 years ago#20
Alice: Madness Returns
Metro 2033
Vanquish
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have $60, recommend me any combination of all these games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived