This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Halo game? (vote for your Favorite!)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Halo game? (vote for your Favorite!)
4 years ago#11
I have fond memories playing Halo 3 online, so I'd have to pick that. I've also enjoyed playing Halo 2 and Reach.
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
4 years ago#12
CE > 4 > Reach > 3 > 2 > ODST > Wars
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
4 years ago#13
Who is eBay?
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
4 years ago#14
Halo Wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest.

I want a Halo Wars 2.
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
4 years ago#15
Y'know, that's the only Halo game I haven't beaten on Legendary (not counting Halo Wars). I think I'm gonna jump on that next week.

It's actually a fairly straight forward Legendary run. You can do it from the main menu mission by mission if you want to simply get the achievement and skip all the A to B sections at night. You just have to reach at least one objective on the "In the streets" mission to get that "level" completed.

Halo Wars though...that was tough.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#16
From: Dragon Nexus | Posted: 11/30/2012 3:01:06 PM | #015
Y'know, that's the only Halo game I haven't beaten on Legendary (not counting Halo Wars). I think I'm gonna jump on that next week.

It's actually a fairly straight forward Legendary run. You can do it from the main menu mission by mission if you want to simply get the achievement and skip all the A to B sections at night. You just have to reach at least one objective on the "In the streets" mission to get that "level" completed.

Halo Wars though...that was tough.

Ah, alright - I may just go through it though from start to finish.

Yeah, I bet Halo Wars was tough! XD Maybe I'll eventually beat it on Legendary. Eventually.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
4 years ago#17
Halo Wars campaign was a blast. Maybe it was because I played through it with someone else though lol.
*yawns*
4 years ago#18
Halo Wars cannot be compared to the other games in the series.It's a different genre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
4 years ago#19
why is Halo 2 not winning?
4 years ago#20
1. Reach
2. CE
3. 2
4. 3
5. ODST
6. 4
7. Wars
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Halo game? (vote for your Favorite!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived