This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Halo game? (vote for your Favorite!)

#21Arucard05Posted 12/2/2012 2:44:47 AM
why is Halo 2 not winning?

Because it's not riding the high of new game hype.

And also because it's not the best Halo game ;)
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#22FocianPosted 12/2/2012 2:45:52 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
Halo Wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest.

I want a Halo Wars 2.

---
GT/PSN: Focian-
Like Archery? Try Here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/962934-archery/64399091
#23KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/2/2012 6:33:34 AM
Halo 3 is the one I had the most fun with.
---
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#24blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 7:27:22 AM
I'm not even counting difficulty: Halo Reach wins simply because of the balance & help. When I say help, I mean you start a level and your A.I. actually kills more than ONE grunt. I mean you are facing multiple enemies right? Why did they even put "supposed" help in Halo 1, 2 or 3? Even on Normal, as soon as the stage starts I hear Marines dying left and right and there was only 1 Elite and 4 grunts. Plus the last mission in Halo Reach is hardcore.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#25SragentThomPosted 12/3/2012 7:58:20 PM
blackhrt posted...
I'm not even counting difficulty: Halo Reach wins simply because of the balance & help. When I say help, I mean you start a level and your A.I. actually kills more than ONE grunt. I mean you are facing multiple enemies right? Why did they even put "supposed" help in Halo 1, 2 or 3? Even on Normal, as soon as the stage starts I hear Marines dying left and right and there was only 1 Elite and 4 grunts. Plus the last mission in Halo Reach is hardcore.

They could at-least make the AI re-spawn like in Call of Duty 2 or 4 or whatever, increase the fire output of their weapons(or lower the health of enemies.But 343 and Bungie is too lazy to actually do that.), and make them more self-aware of there environment and take cover more realistically. I can tell more often then not, allies are there in Halo for cosmetics.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#26zyxomma100Posted 12/3/2012 8:36:08 PM
For me, 2 > 1 > 4 > Reach and 3 > ODST.

Still haven't played Wars.
#27Eddie_RiggsPosted 12/3/2012 8:43:26 PM
gamefaqs i am dissapoint
#28blackhrtPosted 12/4/2012 4:24:01 AM
SragentThom posted...
blackhrt posted...

They could at-least make the AI re-spawn like in Call of Duty 2 or 4 or whatever, increase the fire output of their weapons(or lower the health of enemies.But 343 and Bungie is too lazy to actually do that.), and make them more self-aware of there environment and take cover more realistically. I can tell more often then not, allies are there in Halo for cosmetics.

Apparently they must be. But lets say we roll with what Bungie did. Their intention is actually pretty cool: you have 6 Marines at the start. They can aid you in the main areas and you go in solo for the others if you do your best to keep them from taking too much damage. The Marines will coordinate with what you do. So if you target the Elite first, the Marines should at least be able to handle 2 to 3 Grunts.

Or if Its 2 Brutes, one of them should throw a grenade if I throw a grenade and then lay down some fire while I try to close in. SOMETHING! Halo Reach was able to give me help and it was still challenging. And I got better conversation out of my fellow spartans than the Marines

Marines: "we're gonna make it right Master Chief?" :(

Spartan: "Lets get on with the mission Noble 6, no time to chat." Thats right, my AI told me to quit playing around and kill some enemies or else they'll do it for me! :)
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#29Pacman2dxPosted 12/4/2012 5:56:23 AM
Right now it'd be Halo 4.

We talkin' old school? .. Halo 2 obviously.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..
#30lebronwadebosh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:27:11 PM
bump
---
my Assassin's Creed III on Intel HD 3000 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQomDuESR0