This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Portal 2 is one of the most challenging games of this generation

#1hulkhogan1Posted 11/30/2012 5:40:56 AM
C.

Honestly I even had a bit of trouble with some parts of Portal 1. But Portal 2 really expanded on that. However unlike other games where you get annoyed or frustrated, this is one game where it's actually fun to be stuck at a certain part, because when you finally do figure something out, it feels that much more rewarding.
#2Runner_stylePosted 11/30/2012 5:44:48 AM
D. I personally didn't find it to be challenging, it was fun though.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#3FocianPosted 11/30/2012 5:49:02 AM(edited)
The only thing I wanted from Portal 2 was to be beaten by it. Beaten to the point of *needing* to go online for a guide to find out what to do. But alas, despite many moments that had me stumped for a couple of minutes, it was always a case of me missing part of the puzzle (i.e: A Block I hadn't noticed or a panel that I could pop a portal down on) rather than me having all the aspects of the puzzle in my hands and not being able to work it out.

Flipping brilliant game with the single best achievement I have got this gen, the Pitboss Achievement, but it wasn't too mentally challenging.
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
Like Archery? Try Here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/962934-archery/64399091
#4Ginsu VictimPosted 11/30/2012 7:05:31 AM
D - The original was more challenging.
but...
C if you never played the first one.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#5Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 7:06:58 AM
Portal 2 is as close to perfect as games get, so I found it just challenging enough.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#6Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 7:09:06 AM
D

one of the easiest games I've ever played.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#7iammaxhailmePosted 11/30/2012 7:18:16 AM
D, it's pretty easy

Portal 1 was harder
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#8RockguyKevPosted 11/30/2012 8:11:42 AM
Definitely D. It was instead perfectly designed.
#9Dragon NexusPosted 11/30/2012 8:27:54 AM
Freakin love Portal 2. But challenging?

the only thing that was challenging was trying to force myself to not overcomplicate the solution to every puzzle.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#10pothocketPosted 11/30/2012 10:36:11 AM
D. The game was designed to make you feel smart, not make you feel like an idiot and look up solutions on-line.

That said, it was more challenging than the first game. I think people are only saying the first game was harder because it had platforming sections. Portal 2 is the game with more difficult puzzles.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson