This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

#101Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 5:09:48 PM
And gamestop is but one site.

Here's a group of reviewers discussing what went wrong with the game for over an hour:

Brad Shoemaker (Giant Bomb), Phil Kollar (Polygon), Ludwig Kietzmann (Joystiq), and host Kevin VanOrd dissect the newest Resident Evil game.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#102shawnmckPosted 11/30/2012 5:18:54 PM(edited)
^ And NZ gamer gave RE 6 a 95
Gamedomain gave it a 92
Gametrailers gave it an 8.8
GameInformer gave it an 8.8
Videogamezone gave it an 87
Gaming age gave it a 83
Official XBox magazine gave it an 8
Machinima gave it a 75

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6/critic-reviews

You are just trying to pick & choose the low scores and totally ignoring the good ones.
You are just as biased as they are.

BTW
I'm not trying to insinuate that only the good scores should be accepted....only that for all the low Review scores you can point to I can likewise point to good review scores.
You want to just accept the low scores but overlook the good ones.
You are a hypocrite.

RE6 is NOT a terrible game.
#103Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 5:17:24 PM
I'm not picking any reviews.
---
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#104IChangedMyNamePosted 11/30/2012 5:24:32 PM
I don't think it was a bad game, not a good game, but still fun in its own right.

I always feel the need to mention I've been with the series since its inception but it seems like everyone with an opinion on RE says this to some how validate their opinions too.

My gripe with 6 was it was no different from 4 or 5 which I nicknamed, the Omen and the Curse. Aside from the evolution of the existing mechanics from them RE 6 still just felt lack luster.

I also felt the complaints about the game in some reviews were over exaggerated, like they wanted to hate the game at all cost kinda of exaggeration.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#105shawnmckPosted 11/30/2012 5:25:09 PM
Arucard05 posted...
I'm not picking any reviews.

^ Yes you are...
You pick & choose a website that has a video from people that Reviewed the RE6 very badly.
Those people you linked to are completely biased because there is nobody from the sites that gave the game a good score anywhere in the video.
The video is slanted to be detrimental to RE6 without showing any of the people that gave it a good score.
You are in essence picking & choosing.

It would be like me linking to video that had a bunch of people from various sites invited that scored some movie real badly....but I totally ignored all the people that scored it well.
The video is skewed because they picked & chose only those reviewers who scored the game badly.....while those that scored the game well were not invited to participate.
It is a clear slant in one way and is NOT indicative of all the scores.
#106Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 5:31:56 PM(edited)
You pick & choose a website that has a video from people that Reviewed the RE6 very badly.

Post a link with a video of reviewers discussing why Resident Evil 6 is so great, I'll give it a watch.

It would be like me linking to video that had a bunch of people from various sites invited that scored some movie real badly....but I totally ignored all the people that scored it well.
The video is skewed because they picked & chose only those reviewers who scored the game badly.....while those that scored the game well were not invited to participate.
It is a clear slant in one way and is NOT indicative of all the scores.

The majority of reviews are mixed or negative, so it may have have just worked out that way. And of the positive ones, maybe they just couldn't get in contact with the gents at Videogameszone.de or CD-Action.
---
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#107SunDevil77Posted 11/30/2012 5:32:26 PM
I like video games
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#108Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 5:32:44 PM
I like video games

Pffft. You would.
---
It's better than bad.
#109Dark_SpiretPosted 11/30/2012 5:44:33 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Here's a group of reviewers discussing what went wrong with the game for over an hour.
Already heard it and a majority of there complaints boil down to nitpicks or elements that only show there ugly faces once or twice through-out the 20-30hour game.

Arucard05 posted...
The majority of reviews are mixed or negative, so it may have have just worked out that way. And of the positive ones, maybe they just couldn't get in contact with the gents at Videogameszone.de or CD-Action.
i dont think you know what "majority" means. negative is 4 or lower. mixed is 5-6. positive is 7 or higher. 2/3rds of all documented reviews on meta or gamerankings are 7 or higher making the positive reviews the MAJORITY.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
#110Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 5:49:34 PM
i dont think you know what "majority" means.

I'm just going by Metacritic man.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6

Positive: 31
Mixed: 33
Negative: 7

Mixed and Negative: 40

40 > 31
---
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.