This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

#111shawnmckPosted 11/30/2012 6:11:35 PM
Arucard05 posted...
i dont think you know what "majority" means.

I'm just going by Metacritic man.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6

Positive: 31
Mixed: 33
Negative: 7

Mixed and Negative: 40

40 > 31

^ Mixed =/= negative.
Once again your hypocrisy & bias is on display for all to see.
#112Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 6:15:59 PM
^ Mixed =/= negative.
Once again your hypocrisy & bias is on display for all to see.

You said there was no people on the panel who gave it high scores, so I said The majority of reviews are mixed or negative, so it may have have just worked out that way.

Mixed and negative being the things that aren't high scores.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#113Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 6:18:29 PM
But in any case, I'll take this opportunity to bid this topic adieu. I had my fill of discussion of this game long ago. You may count this as an internet victory if you wish. I'll even provide a quote you can take with you:

You're right, Resident Evil 6 is a great game.

Ciao,
Arucard05
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#114shawnmckPosted 11/30/2012 6:36:19 PM
Arucard05 posted...
But in any case, I'll take this opportunity to bid this topic adieu. I had my fill of discussion of this game long ago. You may count this as an internet victory if you wish. I'll even provide a quote you can take with you:

You're right, Resident Evil 6 is a great game.

Ciao,
Arucard05

^ I never stated that RE6 is a "great game."
I've said that its not.
I personally think that it is barely a good game, but not great.
My whole point is that RE6 is not a bad game, and gets a lot of undue hatred for petty reasons.
RE 6 was never going to be survival horror, as stated by Capcom...
Yet some people hate the game because its not survival horror, which is where the majority of bad reviews are stemming from.

From the get-go Capcom announced that RE6 was going to be more like CoD and less like previous RE games (survival horror).
So Capcom developed RE6 to that very effect....yet then you have some that will complain that Re6 is too much like CoD and rip it to shreds in their Reviews.
Huh ?
That literally makes no sense, because Capcom succeeded in making the game exactly the way they wanted, yet its somehow Capcom's fault that people expected RE6 to be something else entirely that it was never going for in the first place..?
#115Just_The_TipPosted 11/30/2012 6:58:05 PM
The one person I personally know that's played it says it's an awesome game, and he's a huge RE fan.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#116Dragon NexusPosted 11/30/2012 8:28:04 PM
The one person I personally know that's played it says it's an awesome game, and he's a huge RE fan.

It's either that or admit he wasted his money.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#117BangoSkankPosted 11/30/2012 8:38:49 PM
I am a huge RE fan, I even really liked 5, but I'm just not enjoying 6 at all.
---
GT: Savage Opopanax
PSN ID: Savage_Opopanax
#118Just_The_TipPosted 11/30/2012 9:16:14 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

It's either that or admit he wasted his money.

I don't know, he's pretty honest. Also, he's 19, makes decent money for his age and still lives with his parents. He has money to burn.

I didn't mind the demo. I don't know, maybe the full game will grate on me like 5 did.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#119anonymous4everPosted 11/30/2012 9:27:32 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I'm a huge RE fan and I picked up this game thinking all the reviews were BS but this game is just full of problems and nonsense. Leon's campaign had a few decent moments, I trudged through Chris's and then I get to Jake's and I've really just had enough of this game. It really is just a dumb, generic shooter. It forgot everything that was good about the series, no personality at all, just like the terrible RE movies.
Jake Chapter 2 exemplifies everything that's wrong with this game and has everything I hate all in 1 level: snow (a blinding blizzard no less), items you're forced to collect, infinitely respawning enemies, flying enemies, snipers, snowmobiles, slippery ice, several QTEs, a boss you can't kill, a poorly done sneaking segment, multiple run away sequences. I got through it in less than an hour thankfully.
I don't know how they managed to make a RE game worse than RE5. I'm just going to blow through the rest of this crap game and be done with it.

Glad you are simply a part of the extremely vocal, and most annoying, minority.

QQ Elsewhere.
#120Killingjoke_666Posted 11/30/2012 9:46:26 PM
Cant wait for the price drop so can play this and see what all the rants about
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!