This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

#51Dragon NexusPosted 11/30/2012 8:49:01 AM
I know hundreds of people

Lies.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#52BlueJester007Posted 11/30/2012 8:51:08 AM(edited)
Killah Priest posted...
yea but now my response is like 10 posts up lol.

I added some stuff to that post though. You brought up skills in your response, so I talked about them.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#53Dark_SpiretPosted 11/30/2012 8:53:14 AM
After 90hours iv put into this game im still left dumbfounded by how over exaggerated practically ALL of peoples' complaints are. Theres some genuinely bad design choices in there so dont get me wrong such as the camera being taken away while not pausing the enemies and a couple of the set pieces they put you in are half-assed, but by and large nothing else in this game id call bad in any shape or form. Jakes infamous chapter 2 isnt even that bad with the exception of that annoying ice slope, but even then you can run past that, its not like the enemies will constantly rush you a dozen at the time. plus the infinite spawn areas are VASTLY over stated. They spawn maybe 1-2 enemies every 15 seconds which you can easily disperse. Its not that ****ing bad. like 95% of peoples complaints boil down to personal nitpicks. Its insane.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
#54BlueJester007Posted 11/30/2012 8:53:17 AM
Killah Priest posted...
The reason was they decided to do character skills instead of weapon upgrades.

I did like the way RE5 was setup more, so I agree in that regard just don't think its as bad as "no reason to replay"

You do get another character with a few different weapons at their disposal, different melee animations, different movement speeds, and some different sections to play/tasks to accomplish.

Its much different than just replaying RE5 as sheva.

I agree with the skills system, they probably should have given you less skills and then let you upgrade weapons as well. Some costumes for the SP would have been good too, they had the costumes already there in mercs so why not share them.

I agree with what you're saying except the "I could replay re5 as sheva" because like I said its a bit more than how it was in RE5.

It's good we can see eye to eye on some things. The game is not the worst thing to ever come out of Capcom, but damn it took quite a few steps back.
---
#55Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 8:54:11 AM
It did take quite a few steps back but the counter system is awesome and a huge step forward.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#56BiochemicPosted 11/30/2012 8:57:57 AM
Every time I see a post saying "RE 6 is decent" or the like, I think "yep, the bar has just been lowered!"
#57DRzCalderonPosted 11/30/2012 8:58:29 AM
Dark_Spiret posted...
After 90hours iv put into this game im still left dumbfounded by how over exaggerated practically ALL of peoples' complaints are. Theres some genuinely bad design choices in there so dont get me wrong such as the camera being taken away while not pausing the enemies and a couple of the set pieces they put you in are half-assed, but by and large nothing else in this game id call bad in any shape or form. Jakes infamous chapter 2 isnt even that bad with the exception of that annoying ice slope, but even then you can run past that, its not like the enemies will constantly rush you a dozen at the time. plus the infinite spawn areas are VASTLY over stated. They spawn maybe 1-2 enemies every 15 seconds which you can easily disperse. Its not that ****ing bad. like 95% of peoples complaints boil down to personal nitpicks. Its insane.

The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#58BlueJester007Posted 11/30/2012 8:59:36 AM
I like it, but I swear it is unresponsive at times I know I should have countered some enemies where I just standardly meleed them. I little bit more tweaking with the mechanic could improve it a lot.
---
#59DXiRoNMaN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:00:56 AM
I don't know how people have put that much time into this game, there's no real depth and for every good part there's several crappy parts. It's not the worst game ever but it's a big step backwards and Jake Chapter 2 might be the single worst section of a game I've ever played.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#60DXiRoNMaN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:01:41 AM
DRzCalderon posted...
Dark_Spiret posted...

The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.

ya wtf is up with that, a game you can't pause!
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron