This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

#61Dark_SpiretPosted 11/30/2012 8:02:52 AM
DRzCalderon posted...
The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.
in your opinion. Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game. hell even meta/gamerankings only have maybe 1/3 of total review scores under a 70.

Play in offline mode, there you can pause.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
#62Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 8:03:34 AM
I like it, but I swear it is unresponsive at times I know I should have countered some enemies where I just standardly meleed them. I little bit more tweaking with the mechanic could improve it a lot.

it does like to screw you over sometimes.

but man I was doing up the first level in mercs and got to the part where the group of bloodshots started appearing, countered like every one of them in a row and felt so damn badass.

I like that animation too, pretty much catch them mid air, body-slam them to the ground and then stomp on them.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#63Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 8:04:42 AM
Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game.

There's no accounting for taste.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#64Dark_SpiretPosted 11/30/2012 8:11:04 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game.

There's no accounting for taste.
tell that to him.

saying its a bad game is just as credible as me saying its good. If someone wants to keep pushing then all thats left is a consensus of which most of whos opinions and reviews on this game are positive.
---
#65SunDevil77Posted 11/30/2012 8:12:41 AM
The no pause thing was my most major complaint. I drink a lot of soda when I play games...
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#66Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 8:13:30 AM
I didn't mind the no pausing thing, I'm so awesome I can "pause" and switch skills mid battle and not take damage.
---
#67Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 8:14:25 AM
Dark_Spiret posted...
DRzCalderon posted...
The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.
in your opinion. Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game. hell even meta/gamerankings only have maybe 1/3 of total review scores under a 70.

Play in offline mode, there you can pause.

I played all four campaigns offline. Unless they fixed it with an update, you could only pause in Leon's campaign... or was it Jakes?

Either way, I know for a fact that when I played Chris's campaign offline on day 1, I absolutely positively COULD NOT pause the game.

How does a pause button (of all things) get overlooked? Did NONE of the developers have to take a piss when playing it? These guys must have some freakishly large bladders!
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#68Dark_SpiretPosted 11/30/2012 8:17:37 AM
maybe they patched it? i didnt play the game at launch though, but right now pausing works fine for me in all campaigns assuming of course youre not online.
---
#69Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 8:19:22 AM
I'll go test it right now and settle this.
---
#70Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 8:20:51 AM
I wonder if it's possible to dodge an attack using the back button haha

Somebody NEEDS to try this!

*J'avo sneaks behind Jake*

Jake: "Oh look! I got a text message!"

*Crouches down to check phone and EPICLY dodges attack*

Jake: "Holy ****. Did that just happen?"
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year