This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful
4 years ago#61
DRzCalderon posted...
The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.
in your opinion. Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game. hell even meta/gamerankings only have maybe 1/3 of total review scores under a 70.

Play in offline mode, there you can pause.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
4 years ago#62
I like it, but I swear it is unresponsive at times I know I should have countered some enemies where I just standardly meleed them. I little bit more tweaking with the mechanic could improve it a lot.

it does like to screw you over sometimes.

but man I was doing up the first level in mercs and got to the part where the group of bloodshots started appearing, countered like every one of them in a row and felt so damn badass.

I like that animation too, pretty much catch them mid air, body-slam them to the ground and then stomp on them.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
4 years ago#63
Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game.

There's no accounting for taste.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
4 years ago#64
Arucard05 posted...
Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game.

There's no accounting for taste.
tell that to him.

saying its a bad game is just as credible as me saying its good. If someone wants to keep pushing then all thats left is a consensus of which most of whos opinions and reviews on this game are positive.
4 years ago#65
The no pause thing was my most major complaint. I drink a lot of soda when I play games...
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#66
I didn't mind the no pausing thing, I'm so awesome I can "pause" and switch skills mid battle and not take damage.
4 years ago#67
Dark_Spiret posted...
DRzCalderon posted...
The game is bad my Brother, subjectively speaking of course. Not to mention it lacking a REAL pause forcing you to keep playing until a chapter ends.

Capcom has been in the industry for way too long to be releasing a crappy game like this.
in your opinion. Theres a lot of people out there who consider this a GOOD game. hell even meta/gamerankings only have maybe 1/3 of total review scores under a 70.

Play in offline mode, there you can pause.

I played all four campaigns offline. Unless they fixed it with an update, you could only pause in Leon's campaign... or was it Jakes?

Either way, I know for a fact that when I played Chris's campaign offline on day 1, I absolutely positively COULD NOT pause the game.

How does a pause button (of all things) get overlooked? Did NONE of the developers have to take a piss when playing it? These guys must have some freakishly large bladders!
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
4 years ago#68
maybe they patched it? i didnt play the game at launch though, but right now pausing works fine for me in all campaigns assuming of course youre not online.
4 years ago#69
I'll go test it right now and settle this.
4 years ago#70
I wonder if it's possible to dodge an attack using the back button haha

Somebody NEEDS to try this!

*J'avo sneaks behind Jake*

Jake: "Oh look! I got a text message!"

*Crouches down to check phone and EPICLY dodges attack*

Jake: "Holy ****. Did that just happen?"
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived