This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 Really is Awful

#71takidigits2005Posted 11/30/2012 9:21:10 AM
I'm a huge RE fan, but Capcom has two strikes against them this year: RE 6 and RE: Operation Raccoon City. These games could have been great, instead they turned out to be great dissappointments.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#72Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 9:23:53 AM
I wonder if it's possible to dodge an attack using the back button haha

it is, I've done so.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#73Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 9:24:16 AM
You can pause offline mode in every campaign, unpatched.
---
#74Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 9:31:56 AM
Killah Priest posted...
I wonder if it's possible to dodge an attack using the back button haha

it is, I've done so.

Then it's official.

GOTY!

Capcom just revolutionized gaming forever!

I can just imagine the commercial:

"Now, for the first time in video game history, you can dodge an attack AND adjust your brightness at the SAME TIME. Never has this incredible feat been accomplished... UNTIL NOW! It's taken 30 years to develop this kind of technology, but it's FINALLY here!"
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#75Killah PriestPosted 11/30/2012 9:35:03 AM
in dungeon siege 3 if you're playing co-op you can pick "Take a break" and the computer will take over control of your character.
---
#76Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 9:52:05 AM
Killah Priest posted...
in dungeon siege 3 if you're playing co-op you can pick "Take a break" and the computer will take over control of your character.

I think that feature is also in Left 4 Dead and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#77Cobra1010Posted 11/30/2012 10:42:51 AM
Crapcom has to be the best company to make some awesome games and turning them to crap.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#78deimos91Posted 11/30/2012 12:15:29 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I'm a huge RE fan and I picked up this game thinking all the reviews were BS but this game is just full of problems and nonsense. Leon's campaign had a few decent moments, I trudged through Chris's and then I get to Jake's and I've really just had enough of this game. It really is just a dumb, generic shooter. It forgot everything that was good about the series, no personality at all, just like the terrible RE movies.
Jake Chapter 2 exemplifies everything that's wrong with this game and has everything I hate all in 1 level: snow (a blinding blizzard no less), items you're forced to collect, infinitely respawning enemies, flying enemies, snipers, snowmobiles, slippery ice, several QTEs, a boss you can't kill, a poorly done sneaking segment, multiple run away sequences. I got through it in less than an hour thankfully.
I don't know how they managed to make a RE game worse than RE5. I'm just going to blow through the rest of this crap game and be done with it.

the game is not awful you have no clue what makes a bad game it may not be great but its far very far from awful you are just a terrible little troll
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#79DXiRoNMaN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:18:58 PM
deimos91 posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I'm a huge RE fan and I picked up this game thinking all the reviews were BS but this game is just full of problems and nonsense. Leon's campaign had a few decent moments, I trudged through Chris's and then I get to Jake's and I've really just had enough of this game. It really is just a dumb, generic shooter. It forgot everything that was good about the series, no personality at all, just like the terrible RE movies.
Jake Chapter 2 exemplifies everything that's wrong with this game and has everything I hate all in 1 level: snow (a blinding blizzard no less), items you're forced to collect, infinitely respawning enemies, flying enemies, snipers, snowmobiles, slippery ice, several QTEs, a boss you can't kill, a poorly done sneaking segment, multiple run away sequences. I got through it in less than an hour thankfully.
I don't know how they managed to make a RE game worse than RE5. I'm just going to blow through the rest of this crap game and be done with it.

the game is not awful you have no clue what makes a bad game it may not be great but its far very far from awful you are just a terrible little troll

here we go with this crap, opinion=trolling. this is a bad RE game, it would be mediocre at best if it wasn't a RE game. if you think it's great more power to you, have fun playing it.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#80Dragon NexusPosted 11/30/2012 12:58:17 PM

As much as I hate people saying "This game is garbage" when the only thing wrong with it was that particular person didn't enjoy it, I also hate it when people say "The game's pretty good!" when all that happened was they were able to look past the huge flaws and enjoy it.

People need to learn that it's okay to dislike a good game and that doesn't make it garbage.
They need to learn that it's okay to enjoy an awful game and that doesn't make it good.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln