This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you haven't bought Black ops 2 yet or halo 4 deal inside

#21PantherRiderPosted 11/30/2012 9:57:10 AM
Twinmold posted...
Hi, my name is BlueJester, and I'm under the misimpression that my opinions matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI
---
**Self Proclaimed Official Bro-Hugger of the Xbox Boards, Total Bro Hugs given: 5**
#22PantherRiderPosted 11/30/2012 9:58:05 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
This is a tempting offer...

I actually want both games...

last week some place was selling them for forty a piece after a 20 dollar rebate...
---
**Self Proclaimed Official Bro-Hugger of the Xbox Boards, Total Bro Hugs given: 5**
#23toolittletimePosted 11/30/2012 9:58:12 AM
I believe Black Ops2 and Halo 4 would be $90 together at Toy's r Us.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#24Solid SonicPosted 11/30/2012 9:59:13 AM
Solid Sonic posted...

last week some place was selling them for forty a piece after a 20 dollar rebate...

THAT'S HELPFUL TO KNOW.

>:|
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#25Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 10:07:00 AM(edited)
Brass_Eye posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Too bad I have no interest in those games.

Do you walk into a shop and let them know you have no interest in buying anything in the shop then walk out?

That would be ****ing HILARIOUS!

*Walks into GameStop*

Cashier: "Hello sir, are you here to pick up a new copy of Far Cry 3? It just came out today!"

Me: "Nope. I have no interest in that game..."

*Walk away*

Cashier: "WTF? Wait! Where are you going? You came in here FOR A REASON.... right? Why are you walking away?! WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID???"

=(
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#26BlueJester007Posted 11/30/2012 11:09:31 AM
Dillon360 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Too bad I have no interest in those games.

Do you walk into a shop and let them know you have no interest in buying anything in the shop then walk out?

That would be ****ing HILARIOUS!

*Walks into GameStop*

Cashier: "Hello sir, are you here to pick up a new copy of Far Cry 3? It just came out today!"

Me: "Nope. I have no interest in that game..."

*Walk away*

Cashier: "WTF? Wait! Where are you going? You came in here FOR A REASON.... right? Why are you walking away?! WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID???"

=(

Funnily enough, that has actually happened to me.

I went into a Gamestop quite a few years ago just to see if any new games had been released. The newest game there at the time was Pikmin I believe. I was not interested in it so headed toward the exit. The cashier said to me, "Sir, you aren't going to pick up Pikmin? This game is pretty popular right now." I said, "No thanks, I have no interest in it." Then I left
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#27Dillon360Posted 11/30/2012 11:18:38 AM
Hahaha that's awesome!
---
The Walking Dead = Game of the Year
#28PantherRiderPosted 11/30/2012 1:28:52 PM
Solid Sonic posted...
Solid Sonic posted...

THAT'S HELPFUL TO KNOW.

>:|

Lol... i posted like 3 different topics about the same site and no one cared lol my topics quickly vanished into oblivion not my fault hell i had a hard time even finding one of them...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/64739841
---