This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable 2 is no longer available on Games on Demand, even for those who bought it

#131viridislamentPosted 12/4/2012 7:01:51 PM(edited)
I dont understand how this happened
Digital dl is so awesome and the way of the future
/sarcasm
#132RubMyDuckyPosted 12/4/2012 6:21:06 PM
I just got an ew Xbox and am now in the process of downloading all my purchase content. Shame I wont be able to redownload Fable 2. Might call support to see if I can get a refund.
#133SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:05:21 PM
RubMyDucky posted...
I just got an ew Xbox and am now in the process of downloading all my purchase content. Shame I wont be able to redownload Fable 2. Might call support to see if I can get a refund.

Let me know how that works for you. Supposedly they brought it back, but I still can't download it.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#134Luke_the_Duke15Posted 12/4/2012 7:24:44 PM
I tried re-downloading it, and if I want to play it I need to pay $20 again. Not happening.
---
The Duke has spoken!
#135lastrockerPosted 12/4/2012 9:49:18 PM
this is what people have been worried about/warning people about for a while now....
now everybody acts shocked. this is the importance of buying physical copies, you OWN them, not just a right to play for as long as MS decides.
#136teehee23Posted 12/4/2012 9:57:07 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Just a quick follow-up. So I sent an e-mail to gamespot a day after posting this explaining the situation. Looks like they subsequently contacted MS about the issue, and now MS has reversed their decision. Weird.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/fable-ii-returns-to-xbox-live-6401029

I don't think you know what you're talking about and the rep you spoke with was uninformed. Fable 2 not on GoD was just a temporary glitch and all the whiners about DD are showing their ignorance.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#137SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:03:23 PM
teehee23 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
Just a quick follow-up. So I sent an e-mail to gamespot a day after posting this explaining the situation. Looks like they subsequently contacted MS about the issue, and now MS has reversed their decision. Weird.

I don't think you know what you're talking about and the rep you spoke with was uninformed. Fable 2 not on GoD was just a temporary glitch and all the whiners about DD are showing their ignorance.

Well, the game is still unavailable for me to download, so is there anything you can do to help fix that?
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#138teehee23Posted 12/4/2012 10:05:15 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
teehee23 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Well, the game is still unavailable for me to download, so is there anything you can do to help fix that?

I'm going on XBL in a minute and try myself.
---
#139teehee23Posted 12/4/2012 10:16:07 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
teehee23 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Fable 2 is showing up for me on GoD and it's 6.59 gb
---
#140Crimson681Posted 12/4/2012 10:26:38 PM
Guys, I've been saying this for years about digital distribution. If it can happen, it will happen. Your own dumb *** fault if you don't buy physical media.