This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable 2 is no longer available on Games on Demand, even for those who bought it

#141RenamonPosted 12/4/2012 9:28:45 PM
Yes, it's showing up for me on the dash and letting me buy it.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#142teehee23Posted 12/4/2012 9:42:54 PM
Crimson681 posted...
Guys, I've been saying this for years about digital distribution. If it can happen, it will happen. Your own dumb *** fault if you don't buy physical media.

Then you're going to be out of luck because there are so may games that never get a physical copy release.

Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#143Assassin_X_GethPosted 12/5/2012 12:12:14 AM
Thats why I've been telling people to fight digital downloads because THEY ARE NOT YOURS. Example if Steam ever goes away you lose EVERYTHING and can't do a thing about it.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#144RenamonPosted 12/5/2012 12:14:24 AM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
Thats why I've been telling people to fight digital downloads because THEY ARE NOT YOURS. Example if Steam ever goes away you lose EVERYTHING and can't do a thing about it.

That's assuming that they don't do anything and just take it down. The companies that run the store may be able to provide an alternative method of playing your games before they take the store down, like give a 90 day warning, and in that time allow you to order CD/DVDs/etc of your content.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#145GGearXPosted 12/5/2012 12:40:45 AM
Renamon posted...
Yes, it's showing up for me on the dash and letting me buy it.

Reanamon.
I you're one hot furry . <3
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#146teehee23Posted 12/5/2012 7:50:33 AM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...

You are ignorant on this subject regarding XBL.
All XBLA and Games on Demand titles can be played offline and it's Microsoft's policy that whatever game(s) you download, and then for whatever reason the user deletes, can be re-downloaded for free for the lifetime of the console. You can also do a license transfer and re-download all your purchases to a new console.

On PSN many games require you to be online to play but that's not the case with XBL.
---
#147SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:11:48 AM
teehee23 posted...
Fable 2 is showing up for me on GoD and it's 6.59 gb

It's showing up for everyone. The problem is that a lot of us who previously bought the game can no longer redownload it without paying $20 again. Just this morning I tried downloading it from the marketplace and from my download history and it still doesn't work. People who bought the game then deleted it are still unable to access the game without paying again. Other games I previously bought I am still able to download without a problem.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#148teehee23Posted 12/5/2012 8:37:37 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
teehee23 posted...
Fable 2 is showing up for me on GoD and it's 6.59 gb

It's showing up for everyone. The problem is that a lot of us who previously bought the game can no longer redownload it without paying $20 again. Just this morning I tried downloading it from the marketplace and from my download history and it still doesn't work. People who bought the game then deleted it are still unable to access the game without paying again. Other games I previously bought I am still able to download without a problem.

Same here.
It's a glitch and should be sorta out soon.
---
#149TGAkumaPosted 12/5/2012 1:57:48 PM
Microsoft did you guys a favor. Get your $20 refund. Drive down to gamestop and buy the game for like $2.99.
#150SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:05:22 PM
teehee23 posted...

Same here.
It's a glitch and should be sorta out soon.

Are you sure?
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.