This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable 2 is no longer available on Games on Demand, even for those who bought it

#151SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:49:45 AM
Final update. Looks like I got my refund, and here's the e-mail I got from MS:

Hi Brad,

My name is (omitted) with the Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your downloadable content (DLC) issues. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused you. Allow me to take a moment to explain the results of my investigation regarding your DLC issue.

The DLC that you have contacted us about has been removed from the marketplace by the publisher due to contractual obligations, publisher discretion, or other limitations. I understand that this can be a frustrating situation and apologize that this has happened. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to return the content to you once a publisher has removed it from our marketplace. As a onetime exception I have refunded the money for Fable 2 back to your credit card.

I hope you understand that we value your loyalty to the Xbox LIVE service and although we cannot fulfill your request we hope that you can continue to enjoy the unique Xbox LIVE experience.

Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend

---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#152teehee23Posted 12/8/2012 12:12:25 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Final update. Looks like I got my refund, and here's the e-mail I got from MS:

Hi Brad,

My name is (omitted) with the Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your downloadable content (DLC) issues. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused you. Allow me to take a moment to explain the results of my investigation regarding your DLC issue.

The DLC that you have contacted us about has been removed from the marketplace by the publisher due to contractual obligations, publisher discretion, or other limitations. I understand that this can be a frustrating situation and apologize that this has happened. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to return the content to you once a publisher has removed it from our marketplace. As a onetime exception I have refunded the money for Fable 2 back to your credit card.

I hope you understand that we value your loyalty to the Xbox LIVE service and although we cannot fulfill your request we hope that you can continue to enjoy the unique Xbox LIVE experience.

Excellent and Microsoft is the bestest.

Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend

Excellent and Microsoft is the bestest.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#153ChiRobotPosted 12/8/2012 12:21:43 PM
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
I bought the freakin' game for a solid $20.. NOOOOO!!!
---
[2-years on GFAQS] OBJECT THE OBJECTION
#154teehee23Posted 12/8/2012 2:07:41 PM
ChiRobot posted...
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
I bought the freakin' game for a solid $20.. NOOOOO!!!

???
Fable 2 is still available from Games on Demand but since it was removed and then put back up it isn't selectable from your purchase history. Microsoft will reimburse you the 1600 points.
---
#155SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:11:21 PM
They may or may not reimburse your points. You'll have to contact customer service and see what happens. That's what I did, and since I bought the game using my credit card they offered me a one-time refund, though the refund has yet to show up in my account. I'll make one last update if and when that happens.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#156teehee23Posted 12/8/2012 2:30:53 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
They may or may not reimburse your points. You'll have to contact customer service and see what happens. That's what I did, and since I bought the game using my credit card they offered me a one-time refund, though the refund has yet to show up in my account. I'll make one last update if and when that happens.

They reimbursed me the 1600 points.
---